Endoscopes are devices that are designed for medical, veterinary, and scientific applications. They’re used to study or inspect parts of the body that might otherwise be difficult or dangerous to access directly. An endoscope is a camera or sensor, housed in a tube that is inserted into tight spots, and they can help you get a visual of what’s happening where most cameras wouldn’t fit. So what exactly are these?
To clear all the confusion about the best endoscope camera, we’ve put together this guide for you to read over and check out our reviews – it should answer any questions you may have about endoscope cameras, as well as give you some quality tips on how you can use them to their full potential.
Editor’s Pick- Endoscope Camera
USB Endoscope for OTG Android Phone, Computer, 5.5 mm Type C Borescope Inspection Snake Camera...
DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake...
DEPSTECH Industrial Endoscope, 5.5mm 1080P HD Digital Borescope Inspection Camera 4.3 Inch LCD...
DEPSTECH Dual Lens Industrial Endoscope, 1080P Digital Borescope Inspection Camera with 7.9mm IP67...
Pancellent Wireless Snake Camera 1200P WiFi Inspection Camera HD Endoscope with 8 LED Light Rigid...
How Do Endoscope Cameras Work-
Today’s endoscope cameras are basically an improvement of an idea that’s been around since John Tyndall first thought of using fiber optics in 1854. Tyndall concluded that you can conduct light by a steam of water.
Later on, in 1930, Henrich Lamm was the first to use a bundle of optical fibers to carry an image. You had a real-time observation, but there was no way of recording something. With the evolution of medicine, the first endoscope camera was invented in 1964. The device had the ability to take photos and is basically the predecessor of what we have today.
What Do You Use An Endoscope For-
It’s actually no surprise that many users have no idea what you could use an endoscope for. The primary use, as mentioned earlier, is in medical scenarios. An endoscope is used to reach places inside a patient’s body you would otherwise be unable to reach unless you were to cut said patient.
Diffrent Uses For Endoscopes
However, today we’ve got a host of uses for endoscopes that are far from medicinal. What’s the most popular one?
Mechanical work. If you’ve ever popped the hood of your engine, for example, you’ll find that there are a lot of places you just can’t access unless you start removing parts. Since removing parts isn’t always the right solution, you need a way to see what you’re dealing with, and identify potential issues. Enter the endoscope. You can not only reach difficult places with it, but you can also get into places such as inside the cylinders of an engine, or inside the oil reservoir etc., and see if everything is right there, too.
You can also use an endoscope when you’re doing home renovations. Let’s say you have cables running through your walls, instead of outside. What if a cable starts acting up, but on the visible part, everything seems fine? Dragging the entire cable out can be difficult with some types of installation, so you need a way to look inside and inspect the cable. Again, you guessed it, an endoscope can be very helpful in this regard.
As you can see, while primarily used for medical purposes, endoscopes have found their way in many people’s everyday scenarios, as they perform a function basically no other tool can perform. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the 10 best endoscope camera options on the market today, and see which ones are worth buying.
10 Best Endoscope Camera Review
1. DEPSTECH Dual Lens Industrial Endoscope
|Extended Length||16.50 feet|
|Lower Temperature Rating||-10.00 degrees_celsius|
|Part Number||DS300 DL|
DEPSTECH comes with an upgraded FHD 1080P dual lens inspection camera with 2 lenses (FOV 70°), which can help you observe from its front camera and its side camera rather than the view through mirror attachment. Ergonomic design appearance, easy to control all buttons in one hand.
Equipped with the split-screen feature, there are three observation modes to choose from with one button. 180° rotation, the pictures can be adjusted in the direction according to your need. 4.3’’ color screen displays all the images and real-time videos clearly and smoothly.
The free 32GB TF card is packaged for saving the files. 16.5ft semi-rigid cable can be bent to get into narrow places, with DEPSTECH Bluart 2.0 tech, 7 LED lights, and IP67 waterproof features that allow the endoscope probe to detect even dark and underwater places, quickly and effectively. It’s definitely a cool gadget, as a gift option, and an essential tool in your home toolbox.
From The Brand
DEPSTECH is a blooming enterprise specialized in creating a variety of endoscopes and is committed to making your life at ease.
Drawn from some of the biggest players in the industry, our team of experts has a broad range of experience in creating some of the very best tech products on the market and their extensive expertise is integrated into all aspects of our inspection tools.
Three Modes of Observation
Equipped with split screen feature, both front, and side cameras can shoot images or record videos at the same time. Dual lens camera is more suitable for complex maintenance environments and get detailed information more conveniently.
DEPSTECH Bluart 2.0 Tech
Built-in 2nd CMOS chip, the digital endoscope with our advanced DEPSTECH’s Bluart 2.0 tech, it can always capture the best images in both overexposure and dim environment. Perfect and accurate representation of real objects.
4.3’’ Color Screen
Equipped with a 4.3 inch high-definition color LCD screen, horizontal viewing angle is about 170°, the borescope camera can capture clear and undistorted 1080P photos or video. It can work up to 3-4 hours when fully charged, standby time even up to 6 months. Ergonomic design appearance, and comfortable button touch.
- 【Dual Lens With Split Screen Feature】: Inspection camera has Dual-lens that can be switched to see different viewing angles without installing a side mirror; FOV 70° allows the endoscope camera to have a wider viewing angle even in a narrow place; One button switch three observation modes.more convenient and easy to operate and observe.
- 【Color Screen and True 1080P】: Upgraded wide angle 4.3-inch TFT LCD screen; Horizontal viewing angle is about 170°; This endoscope camera can capture 2.0 MP crisp pictures and 1080P HD fluent videos. Adjustable 7 LED lights with Bluart 2.0 tech provides you a clearer view on each inspection. Built-in battery can work continuously about 4 hours, easily rechargeable through USB cable.
- 【Advanced 2nd Faster CMOS chip】: The borescope adopts the 2nd CMOS chip which supports the highest recording frame rate, and solved the problem of picture delay; Fast switch between the front and side cameras while working; Widely used in fields such as car inspection, mechanical maintaining, household appliance inspection, house maintenance, wall structure inspection, etc.
- 【High-quality Industrial Snake Camera】: One-key 180° rotating to switch camera orientation for better observation. IP67 waterproof and 3 adjustable brightness levels to ensure a clear image even under dark condition. The front camera focal range is 3-8cm / 1.2-3.1in and the side camera is 2-6cm / 0.8-2.4in. 16.5FT semi-rigid cable can be bent and hold its shape to access a wide variety of narrow places and meet with different using needs.
- 【Helpful Accessories and Excellent Support】: DEPSTECH inspection camera package contents LCD digital endoscope (built-in 32GB TF Card), user manual, USB to Micro USB Cable, and a set of accessories (include a hook, magnet). We offer 24-hour professional and kindly after-sales service and 24-month free warranty. If you have any question, please feel free to get help.
2. Teslong Dual Lens Inspection Camera with Light
|Extended Length||16.40 feet|
|Item Weight||4.19 pounds|
|Material||Plastic and Steel|
UPDATED NTS300 borescope with larger 5 inches IPS screen is a portable and handheld multifunctional inspection system.
Featuring HD images with powerful recording capability, users can capture images (JPG) at 1080P resolution or videos (AVI) at 720p resolution with the 32GB Micro SD Card.
With an ergonomic and robust design, users can control all the keys with one hand easily, and the adjustable handle offers extra comfort.
In addition, the stainless steel shield and overall reinforced structures ensure stability under heavy duty.
The device has a small diameter 8mm probe with 7 adjustable LEDs, high performance camera module offering crystal clear output.
Furthermore, it has an integrated CREE LED flashlight for dark area working assistance.
7 Adjustable LEDs
7 LED lights are adjustable for brightness and give the forward camera and the side camera a perfect view of the darkest inspection areas.
This flashlight on the monitor helps a lot when using the camera in places there’s no light or minimum light
5000 mAh Rechargeable Battery
With high capacity & rechargeability, the RUNTIME lasts up to 6 hours, faster, safer charging time.
It’s useful for Automotive repair and maintenance inspection of hard-to-reach or hard-to-see area or equipment Plumbing, construction, restoration applications Indoor repair and maintenance, outdoor exploration
If you are a house inspector or mechanic, electrician, Cable installer, etc, or even an HVAC tech this is a must-have in your tool bag.
- 【DUAL CAMERA LENSES】A second HD inspection camera is built into the side of the main camera for a wider field of view. Easily switch between two 70-degree cameras for a total of a 140-degrees view to look sideways and forwards. Focal length at 1-4inch (3-10cm) for the sharpest image.
- 【LARGER 5˝ SCREEN】The screen has been increased from 4.3˝ to 5˝ plus this model has 3 times the resolution compared to previous. Includes a tough glass screen with an adjustable angle, and a 1.5x digital zoom. The endoscope’s body is reinforced with metal, to be drop resistant, rainproof and designed for outdoor work.
- 【LED RING LIGHT】7 LED lights are adjustable for brightness and give the forward-facing camera a perfect view of the darkest inspection areas. The side camera has its own LED light for side illumination. The included 32GB micro SD Card supports recording JPEG images & MPEG-4 videos. Wi-Fi connections and downloading driver software is NOT required.
- 【16.4ft WATERPROOF CABLE】The flexible cable with 8mm camera easily passes through hard-to-reach areas. The snake camera cable holds its shape well. An IP67 waterproof design allows the camera to operate 3.28ft (1 metre) underwater.
- 【5000mAh RECHARGEABLE BATTERY】The NEW built-in batteries are high capacity and rechargeable, supporting up to 6 hours of use time.
3. 50FT Industrial Endoscope, Oiiwak Borescope Camera for Pipe Sewer Drain Plumbing
|Video Capture Resolution||1080 p|
|Water Resistance Level||Waterproof|
If you need an actively multi-functional endoscope camera, the Oiiwak Ultra Slim Borescope is one of the best choices.
A borescope is an ideal tool for practical applications such as investigating the internal components of a larger mechanism, which helps the user locate potential problems quickly and easily. Avoid dismantling a system or machine, help to take corrective measures before costly downtime occurs.
Oiiwak video borescopes usage goes far beyond industrial pipeline sewer, automotive mechanics, under floors, inside walls, attics, gutters, and chimneys and can even be used to inspect mold and water damage through pipelines. In addition, this borescope also often uses the following fields: water supply pipelines, air conditioning pipelines, cable ducts, pipeline vacuum systems, lead industry pipelines, buildings, underground pipelines, rescue work in small spaces, underground caverns exploration, underwater riverbed research.
50FT Industrial Borescope’s Features：
- This is a breakthrough on the industrial endoscope, supporting a 50ft long cable sensor received on a compact 4.3” IPS handheld screen.
- Other similar industrial endoscope products with long cables needed a complicated operation in a heavy box and costs hundreds of bucks.
- Featuring a 4.3-inch full-view LCD screen with powerful recording capability, users can capture images (JPG) or videos (AVI) on the TF card with 1080P HD resolution.
- With an IP68 waterproof 8.5mm ultra-slim camera, its semi-rigid cable flexes and restrains to enable access to unreachable and narrow spaces.
- The borescope camera head is equipped with 6 adjustable 6500K LED lights, greatly reducing light over-exposure and offering crystal clear output.
- Furthermore, this sewer inspection endoscope has added 3X digital zoom-in and 360° image rotation function.
IP68 Waterproof Borescope Camera
Supplied with an IP68 waterproof grade camera probe. it would be better to work within 1m(3.28ft) of water depth, do not exceed 30 minutes in the water a time.
50FT Quality Semi-Rigid Core
Internal iron wire supports the flexibility of the line, so it can bend and hold its shape to any inaccessible area keys. Proper hardness and softness are the keys to the versatility of the product.
4.3” Full-View IPS screen
Featured with a brand-new and full-view IPS screen, say goodbye to old version of the QVGA screen, you get a clearer and brighter screen for a perfect viewing experience. Besides, This full-view IPS screen makes you get the same effect of viewing when you view the screen from the front or side of a screen.
- 【Economical & Easy Plumbing Endoscope】This newest sewer pipe endoscope does not need a heavy control box to receive live video like other hundreds bucks products. With the handheld 4. 3’’ monitor design, users can control all the keys by one hand easily.
- 【Slim Waterproof Sewer Drain Endoscope】Featured with 0. 33inch waterproof miniature inspection camera, allows for the nondestructive inspection of hard-to-reach places such as drains, sewer pipes, heating vents, air ducts, furnaces, inside wall, motors, pistons, gears, valves, compressors, boilers, and condenser tubes.
- 【1080p Resolution】Adopts 2nd generation chip, greatly enhanced the image clearness and stability. By getting a close-up look at the inside of the pipe, even minor defects can be inspected and make a better-informed decision about the specific fix.
- 【3x Zoom in & 360°Image Flip】The newest sewer inspection camera has added the zoom-in function and image direction adjustment function for better viewing convenience during use compared to the old version on the market.
- 【6 LED Lights & 2800mAh Battery】6-circled 6500K powerful lights around the camera, enables the camera to capture sharp images in dark areas. 2800mAh high capacity rechargeable battery supports 4-5 hours long working time. Efficient and portable!
4. DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD
|Water Resistance Level||Waterproof|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi|
This newest type of Depstech wifi endoscope has surpassed the traditional endoscope’s using limitation for iPhone users. It can work perfectly with Android 5.0+ and IOS 9+ smartphones. Will be the best inspection tool for iPhone users. Besides, our endoscope can support 3-4 devices to be connected simultaneously to view the live inspection photos or videos.
- For this endoscope, do not support video recording for IOS 9 lower system;
- Needs to be connected with your phone via wifi in your phone network settings, instead of the app.
- When modifying the wifi password on DEPSTECH-View app, please note,it can only accept either numbers or letters, any special characters are unacceptable,like @ or punctuation marks. Pls be aware of this.
Determination and Focus Make Depstech
Focus shapes our uniqueness
Depstech concentrates on the tool development and perseveres in improving our core products. Every member in Depstech cares about the opinions from the users, and optimizes the product and service consistently based on customer requirements.
Therefore, new and delicate products are launched regularly, and Depstech is being growing into a well-known brand, enjoying most categories of endoscopes to adapt to different devices in the market including iPhone and USB-C Android devices.
Every Pixel, Clear and True
Built-in 6 adjustable LED on the camera tip helps to improve visibilty in dark and low-light areas. The LED intensity can be adjusted since there’s a brightness control wheel on the main wifi box.
The art of 1200P camera allows you to capture image or record video at a close range up to 1600x1200P resolution. The captured photos/videos will be saved to phone album automatically.
For our endoscope camera, it is featured with fixed focus, instead of zoom focus. Therefore,in order to get the best image quality, the best observation distance is about 2.76Inch-15.7Inch, if too far or too close, it may both affect the image quality.
High Quality Configuration for More Comfortable Use
30 fps rate vibrates the captured images and recorded video, which demonstrates fluent photo-taking and video-recording processes and enables our user to catch the unknown corner in real time.
The mirror, magnetic and hook, made of the premium materials from the same place as the endoscope, will be a utility and helpful tool to shoot the trouble you detect in the gloomy environment.
Semi-rigid cable can bend and hold it’s shape to access a wide variety of confined place to meet with different using needs. Internal iron wire supports the flexibility of the line.
- Endoscope with Wide Compatibility: This wireless WiFi endoscope can work with Android 5.0+ smart phone and iPhone with iOS 9+ system. Armed with 11.5ft bendable semi-rigid Snake cable can extend to all corner of your house. Perfect for iPhone user who want do inspection work.
- WiFi Connection, Easy to Use: Download and install the compatible App on your device. No need extra adapter or cable, just connect with your smartphone via WiFi. Then start the App to begin your inspection.
- HD Inspection Camera: 2.0MP borescope offers you a wonderful experience of capturing a clear close range HD video in MP4 format and image in JPG format with adjustable resolutions 640×480, 1280 x 720 , 1600 x1200 and 1920 x 1080.
- IP67 Waterproof, 8.4mm Diameter Probe: With 6 adjustable LED light and thin waterproof probe, this endoscope are suitable for various types of environment, for example, low-light or dark area, damp or wet area etc.
- Tips: Turn on the Wi-Fi Endoscope, then it will generate a Wi-Fi signals. Open the WLAN settings of your phone, if the Wifi name started with Jetion, you need to use the APP “DEPSTECH”（iOS/Android). Or if it started with DEPSTECH, then you need to download the App “DEPSTECH-view”（iOS/Android). It will help you get the real-time image of the endoscope.
5. Industrial Endoscope Camera 3.9mm Borescope Inspection Camera 4.3” Screen 1080P HD
Don’t need to install any APP, use it after turn on, very convennient.
Slim 3.9mm dia probe – which has a wide enough field of view that able to detect objects in a small space.
Taking HD photo & revording video, 4.3-inch full color LCD screen – for real-time viewing of test videos and pictures.
2 Meters (6.5Ft) Semi-rigid cable – A bendable Hard cable to get into hard to reach places. Maker your work easier!
IP67 Waterproof camera probe with 6 LEDs Light – get clear images in dark and wet places, such as engine, pipelines, etc.
2600mAh Rechargable Battery – after full charged it can work continuously for up to 3-4 hours .
Perfect accessories – Accessories included ( hook, magnet, and side mirror)
4.3 inch HD Color Screen
This Industrial Endoscope with 4.3 inch HD Color Screen and advanced sensor provide clear real-time inspection image and video. High resolution 1920 x 1080 pixel, conveniently inspecte surface detail.
Our camera Len and LED lights are waterproof. This Borescope suitable for various types of environment, for example, exploring the water pipes, damp or wet area etc.
Hook , Magnetic (for picking up objects in narrow places), and side mirror (to investigate the side wall of a drainage pipe,ect)
With a 32G TF card
Packaged with a 32GB TF card to save the pictures and videos inspected. The max storage of the TF support up to 128GB.
Please note: Please make the TF card goes in “face down” to the screen. TF card will be auto-matically formatted FAT32 format after being inseerter into the device.
Adjustable LED Lights
The borescope Camera with 6 adjustable super bright LED Lights, provide enough light for darker situations, provide clear images. for low-light or dark area.
Built-in 2600mAh rechargeable battery, which can provide about 3~4 hours working time, comes with a USB cable to charge the endoscope at any time conveniently.
- 1080P HD Endoscope : This Industrial Endoscope is equipped with 4.3 inch full color LCD screen and advanced sensor provide clear picture and video , resolution 1920 x 1080P pixel, support taking pictures and recording video, and with a 32G TF Card for storage pictures and video, allow you to view HD photos and videos at any time.
- IP67 Waterproof Camera Probe & LED Lights: This Borescope Camera with 8 super bright LEDs Light with 3 adjustable brightness level to provide enough light for darker situations. Camera Probe and LED Lights are IP67 Waterproof, Suitable for dark area, damp or wet area etc.
- Versatile & Easy to Use: The Snake Inspection Camera with Flexible Half-rigid Cable, great for various kinds of inspection easily like as car repair, industrial mechanical inspection, drain checking, line detection, home appliance maintenance, wall structure inspection, sewer drain inspection, etc.
- Easy TO Operate: you can use it immediately after power on, don’t need to install any APP, very convenient. The Borescope Camera Support taking pictures and recording video.
- Built-in 2600mAh Rechargeable Battery, it can work continuously for up to 3-4 hours depend on different situations. Package Include: 1x Industrial Endoscope , User manual, 1x 32G Memory card, 1x USB Charging Cable, 1x Set accessories (include a hook, magnet, protective cap, and side mirror).
6. Dual Lens Borescope Inspection Camera with Light, Teslong Endoscope Tool, HD Digital Scope Camera
|Video Capture Resolution||1080 p|
|Water Resistance Level||Water Resistant|
720P DUAL LENS
An extra HD camera is built on the side of the main camera to help detect the sides of the pipe
7 Adjustable Led Lights
The camera works well with the 7 adjustable led lights on the probe even in the dark or far away from the object.
0.31″ or 8mm Diameter
The camera diameter is 0.31″or 8mm, can be passed through the hard-to-reach area pipe or gap.
Hook and Magnet
A metal hook and a magnet help you find small things out of reach.
Built-in 32GB microSD
32GB Memory Card support JPEG images & MPEG-4 videos recording.
Image resolution (Pixels): 1920×1080. Video recording resolution (Pixels): 1920×1080, 1280×720.
Equipped with a metal kickstand with a set screw for easy desktop viewing.
The lightweight and compact travel case protects MS450 Borescope while you’re on business trips or moving around the office.
- UPDATED 4.5″ HD DISPLAY SCREEN – this inspection camera from 4.3″ to 4.5″ now gives this model 3 times ultra HD image compared to the 4.3″ model on the market.
- UPDATED DUAL LENS CAMERA – An extra HD camera with 6 LED Lights is built on the side of the endoscope camera to help detect the sides of the pipe. Switch the dual lens by a button built on the cable.
- 16.4ft COPPER GOOSENECK CABLE – Ultra-slim 0.31″/8mm Flexible camera can be passed through the hard-to-reach area as low as 0.59″/1.5cm diameter pipe or gap & can be kept 1metre straight without bending. You can shape it freely for special use.
- BUILT-IN 32GB MEMORY CARD – Support JPEG images & MPEG-4 videos recording. Teslong MS450 snake camera provides an easier process to take picture & record video.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX – MS450 Endoscope, 32GB Memory Card, Type-c Usb Cable, Hook & Magnet, Travel Case, Screen Bracket & Set Screw, User Manual (Not Included 45-degrees Mirror!!!).
- RESOLUTION – Image resolution (Pixels): 1920×1080; Video recording resolution (Pixels): 1280×720.
- PLAY AND PLUG – Easy to Use that a button to boot, Wi-Fi connection or downloading driver software is NOT required to power on industrial endoscope.
7. DEPSTECH Industrial Endoscope, 5.5mm 1080P HD Digital Borescope Inspection Camera 4.3 Inch LCD Screen IP67
|Bore Diameter||5.50 millimeters|
|Extended Length||5.00 meters|
|Lower Temperature Rating||-10.00 degrees_celsius|
|Model Number||DS300 SL-Black|
Depstech Ds300 Digital Endoscope Camera :
- Easy To Use : No WIFI or bluetooth connection require. use more convenient. Upgraded HD 1080P 5.5mm lens industrial inspection camera, just one button to tun on. And 16.5FT semi-rigid cable can be bent to get into narrow places.
- Solid Build Quality：Add the picture 180° rotation menu option and you have the perfect combination for excellent viewing angles. 4.3inch color screen displays all the images and real-time videos clearly and smoothly.
- Ergonomics And Portable Design : Ergonomic design appearance, easy to control all buttons in one hand. Portable and convenient for outdoor use.
- Clear Picture Quality : DEPSTECH Bluart 2.0 tech, 6 LED lights and IP67 waterproof features allow the endoscope probe for easy use in even dark and underwater places, quickly and effectively.
- Free Perfect accessories : 4 accessories included hook, magnet, side mirror , and protective cap. The free 32GB TF card is packaged for saving the files.
Solid Build Quality
- Equipped with a 4.3inch high-definition screen which is made of solid glass, horizontal viewing angle is about 170°, the borescope camera can capture clear and undistorted 1080P photos or video.
- It can work up to 3-4 hours when fully charged, standby time even up to 6 months. Ergonomic design appearance, and comfortable button touch.
5.5mm Ultra Tiny Camera Probe
- Featured with 5.5mm (0.21 inch) mini snake camera probe, adequate auxiliary light source, plus three levels of light brightness adjustment. which can directly access to narrow dark places for nondestructive testing. Such as carbon deposition, cylinder, engine and other devices.
- 5.5mm industrial endoscope with 4.3inch screen, convenient to install and use, no require connecting to cell phones or APPs any more.
- 4 Kinds of matching accessories, protective cap,hook, side mirror and magnet are designed to help get small and hard-to-fetch articles in narrow places such as water pipe, hole, sewer, or corner under the sofa.
- Note: There is a protective film on the side mirror. you can tear off the protective film to make it clearer.
- Equipped with 2nd upgraded chips, with advanced DEPSTECH’s Bluart 2.0 tech. it offer 25 fps HD capture. Perfect for car maintaining, mechanical inspection, pipe repair, household appliance inspection, house maintenance, sewer/ drain inspect, etc.
- The best focal distance is 1.96~3.93 inch /5 – 10cm .
High Quality Material Selection
- The digital inspection camera is equipped with 16.5FT semi-rigid cable, which can be bent to a different shape or hold its state to reach all corners of your house according to your needs. Perfect for user who want do diy inspection work at home or factory.
- The cable and camera probe are designed with IP67 waterproof, which means the borescope can carry out inspection work in wet or underwater environments.
Free 32GB TF card
- All the pictures and videos you captured by this borescope camera can be saved in this free 32GB TF card, it has been installed on the main endoscope USB port . Save them and share them with your friends or send them to experts to check.
- Note: The attached TF card needs to be formatted before using it.
- 【5.5mm Ultra Thin Probe 】No wifi or bluetooth connection required. 0.21 inch smaller lens inspect camera probe make it easily access a wide variety of confined place.It is widely used for inspection of industrial machinery, automobile repair, pipeline fixing, household air-conditioning appliance inspection, wall structure inspection, sewer line inspection and other inaccessible places.Digital endoscope with 4.3″screen, more convenient and easy to operate and observe.
- 【16.5 FT Cable and High-quality Camera】: One-button 180° rotating to switch snake camera orientation for better observation. IP67 waterproof and 3 adjustable brightness levels to ensure a clear image even under dark condition. The camera focal range is 1.96~3.93 in (5 – 10cm). 5M semi-rigid cable can be bent and hold its shape to access a wide variety of narrow places and meet with different using needs.
- 【4.3Inch Color Screen and True Clearly】: Upgraded wide angle 4.3-inch LCD screen; Horizontal viewing angle is about 170°; This scope camera can capture true 1080P crisp picture and fluent videos. Adjustable 6 LED lights with Bluart 2.0 tech provides you a clearer view on each inspection. Built-in battery can work continuously about 4 hours, easily rechargeable through USB cable.
- 【Advanced 2nd chip and Wide Application】: The borescope adopts the 2nd CMOS chip which supports the highest recording frame rate, and solved the problem of picture delay; Widely used in fields such as car inspection, mechanical maintaining, household appliance inspection, house maintenance, wall structure inspection, etc.
- 【Helpful Accessories and 100% Satisfaction Support】: DEPSTECH snake camera package contents: LCD digital borescope( 32GB TF Card included ), user manual, USB to Micro USB Cable, and a set of accessories (include a hooks, magnets, side mirrors, protective cap). We offer 24-hour professional and kindly after-sales service and 24-month free warranty. If you have any question, please feel free to get help.
8. Wireless Endoscope, NIDAGE 5.5mm 2MP WiFi Borescope 1080P HD Semi-Rigid Snake Camera for iPhone Android
From The Brand
NIDAGE is a professional factory with years of experience in designing, developing and manufacturing inspection cameras and endoscopes. We have experienced developing team, leading production line and strict QC system, ensuring high-standard quality and unparallel performance among all endoscopes.
The Borescope can be used for the inspection and observation of toxic, nuclear radiation and places cannot be directly observed by human eyes like automobiles, aero engines, pipelines, and mechanical parts. Nondestructive detection can be realized without disassembly and shutdown of equipment.
- Resolution: 1920×1080, 1280×720, 640×480
- View angle: 45 degree
- Focus Distance: 1.2-8inch
- Waterproof level: IP67 (for camera only）
- Battery Capacity: 450mah (charging about 30mins, working about 1 hours.)
- Working Voltage: DC 5V/2A
- Storing wifi signal around the endoscope may cause the endoscope wifi can’t connect to your phone, please turn off your phone data usage when using the endoscope, could better turn on the airplane mode and retry.
0.21inch Diameter WiFi Industrial Endoscope – 1080P High Resolution Technology
5.5mm ultra small lens and bendable semi-rigid cable enable inspect the subtleties back and forth freely.
AW655 series Wi-Fi endoscope with new miniature HD 1080P CMOS lens offers up to 2 million active pixels for ultra-clear view.
To get the best image, the best observation distance is 1.2-8inch.
Waterproof Endoscope Camera
IP67 Waterproof of Practical Tools. The camera lens meets IP67 waterproof level which allows using in wet, damp or even underwater inspection work.
Neither Hard Nor Soft
- Semi-rigid cable can bend and hold it’s shape to access a wide variety of confined place for versatile purpose.
The endoscope can work with Android devices (Android 5.0+), as well as iPhone IOS system (iOS 9.0+).
Endless Possibilities for exploring anywhere you can’t touch or your sight can’t reach, such as auto repairs, home improvement projects-pipeline/sewerage/water leaks/under bed or other tasks.
- Mini 5.5mm Wireless Borescope: The wireless endoscope camera probe is only 5.5mm (0.21 inch) in diameter, armed with bendable semi-rigid cable, which can easily access to dark & confined places for nondestructive testing pipe, mechanical equipment, auto maintenance, carbon deposition, cylinder, engine and other devices.
- Distinct 1080P Inspection Camera: The resolution of NIDAGE 5.5mm endoscope can reach 1920*1080 in maximum. 6500K sunlight highlighting LED technology ensures clear image and restore details under dark conditions.
- Premium Camera Chip: 30fps velocity ensures the smoothest video and image in vibration, which offers a better experience than 10fps endoscope camera on the marketplace.
- WiFi Connection & Wide Compatibility: You can download the “HD Wifi” APP on your device, then you can connect to your device via WiFi. The phone endoscope can work with iPhone IOS & Android system.
- Durable Automotive Tools: The borescope camera can be used for the spark plug, automotive engine, oil tank inspection. Nondestructive detection can be realized without disassembly of equipment.
9. Industrial Endoscope, SKYBASIC Borescope Snake Camera with 32GB Card
6 Adjustable LED lights
The SKYBASIC Industrial Endoscope has 6 LED Light with adjustable brightness. It allows setting the needed level of illumination freely.
2600mAh Large Capacity Battery
Built-in 2600mAh rechargeable battery, which can continuously work up to 3-4 hours. This endoscope has a more stable and longer battery lifespan.
IP67 Waterpoof Camera Lens
With the IP67 waterproof level inspection camera lens, You can get clear images in wet places, the resolution not be affected, such as inspections sewers and pipelines, etc.
Multi-functional Free Tools
Come with four tools to help you reach parts in the corner and pick things up.
- Use the hook to pick keys/rings.
- Use the magnet to attract metallic items.
- Use the protecting cap to better prevents endoscope lens scratches.
- Use the side mirror to find a better sideways view.
(Note: The side mirror needs to tear off the protective film, side mirrors will be made clearer. Please choose a 5V/1A adapter plug, otherwise, the battery life will be affected.)
- 【More Convenient & Safer】Say goodbye to all cumbersome steps, it can be used immediately after turn on. Super easy to get started, taking photos or videos by one button. No need to use your smartphone to connect the WIFI and no need to download any driver software. So you do not need to worry about dirtying your expensive phone at work too.
- ☁【Big Screen】HD Endoscope camera with a 4.3-inch color LCD screen that allows you more convenient to perform live analysis on your application area and to view HD photos and videos instantly. Unique 360° image rotation function, providing more convenience for your work.
- ☁【High-quality Snake Camera】IP67 waterproof, the auxiliary light source of the endoscope, and 6 adjustable LED lights to ensure a clear image even under dark conditions or underwater. Best focusing distance (3-10cm) making inspections easier. 5M Semi-Rigid cable is both stiff and flexible. Rechargeable battery, a full charge can work up to 3-4 hours.
- ☁【Wide Application】SKYBASIC industrial Endoscope is excellent for inspection in pipes or areas which are not viewable by the naked eye. It is widely used in fields such as car maintenance, mechanical inspection, pipe repair, household appliance inspection, house maintenance, wall structure inspection, and sewer/ drain inspection, etc.
- ☁【What You Will Get】SKYBASIC inspection camera package contents: LCD digital endoscope (built-in 32GB TF Card), user manual, USB data cable, and endoscope accessories (include a hook, magnet, protective cap, and side mirror).
10. Wireless Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD Inspection Camera
|Lower Temperature Rating||-10.00 degrees_celsius|
|Special Features||5.0MP borescope , Wide compatibility , 16.5FT semi-rigid Cable , 2200mAh Battery , 6 Leds Light|
|Style||5MP HD Wireless Borescope|
|Upper Temperature Rating||50.00 degrees_celsius|
WF028-5M 5MP Endoscope
- Clear Picture Quality : Upgraded 5.0MP lens industrial inspection camera, Picture quality is more clear than 1080P or 720P. It meets the need of higher picture definition of users.
- Exquisite Build Quality : DEPSTECH Bluart 2.0 tech, 6 LED lights and IP67 waterproof features allow the probe for easy use in even dark and underwater places, quickly and effectively.
- Convenient Carry: Equipped with 16.5FT Semi-Rigid cable, it can be bent to get into narrow places. Convenient for outdoor use.
5.0 MP Camera, Clearer than 1080P
This borescope is equipped with unprecedented 5.0 MP endoscope camera lens, and its image resolution will reach 2592×1944, clarifying the corner in the use.
CAMTELE 2.0, Larger Inspection Area
Enhanced CAMTELE 2.0, it will expand the focus range of the wireless endoscope, and the shots and the videos from the unit will have broader sharp views.
BLUART 2.0, Better Light Condition
Compared to BLUART 1.0, BLUART 2.0 will produce better optical environment for inspection, and the pictures will enjoy higher clarity due to reducing overexposure.
WiFi Connection, Compatible with Different OS
- The WiFi snake inspection camera connects the device with Android 5.0+ smart phone and iPhone with iOS 9.0+ system through WiFi in the device settings.
- Ports and transmission limits will be broken, and the compatibility is improved greatly.
Semi-rigid Cable, Multiplying the Applications
- Internal iron wire supports the flexibility of the cable.
- Proper hardness and softness are the key to the versatility of the product, a perfect tool for HVAC inspection, vent pipe, machine equipment, engine, automotive, and boat maintenance. It’s a great gift for Father’s Day.
- Revolutionary HD 5.0MP Endoscope Sees through Everywhere: high-efficient third-generation chip, 2592×1944 resolution, copper core for semi-ridged cable, DEPSTECH superb 8.5mm WiFi borescope envisions the hard-to-reach places exquisite clearly.
- Newest Top Technologies for Inspection Camera : Adjustable 6 LED lights with Bluart tech, illuminate the darkness and reduce the overexposure. Camtele expands the usual focal distance from 3 inch to 16 inch, less inconvenience during the use.
- 2200 mAh Battery, longer Using Time: larger battery capacity for the WiFi box, the time for inspection will be prolonged. For our customer’s better experience, we especially design the power module reaching 2200 mAh, reducing the annoyance of insufficient working period.
- WiFi Connection, Wider Compatibility：featured with WiFi box broadcasting WiFi signal, this snake inspection camera can push the boundaries of the compatibility. Compatible with iPad, IOS 9.0+ and Android 5.0+ devices.
- IP67 Waterproof & Semi-ridged Cable :Equipped with a 16.5ft snake cable that can bend and hold it’s shape to access a wide variety of confined place, such as curved holes or pipes, and water-resistant design applies to the usage for water tank, tubes etc.
Best Endoscope Camera Buying Guide
When you’re shopping for the best endoscope camera, you’ll come across a wide variety of options. While the core goal of each is the same – getting into tight spaces and showing you what’s inside, how they get to that goal is different. Let’s take a look at some of the various types of endoscopes, and see which ones work best for you.
Rigid Vs. Flexible
This is the first thing you’ll come across when shopping for an endoscope camera and is what will basically dictate how you use it. Depending on the type and shape of the tube, you have rigid, or flexible endoscopes. Both types have their own pros and cons.
With a rigid endoscope, you can pretty much only push it forward, or deeper inside the hole you’re inspecting. This might be limiting depending on what you’d like to use the endoscope for, but the upside is that the image quality is significantly better than a flexible endoscope, and they tend to cost a lot less, too. They’re commonly used when you need to inspect things such as cylinders, guns, hydraulics, or fuel injectors.
On the other hand, if you opt for a flexible endoscope, you get a few things. First, you should choose between an articulating and a non-articulating. With a straight area, a non-articulating endoscope gets the job done. However, if you have an area that requires a lot of movement, you’ll want to get an articulating endoscope, which has a tip you can remotely control. While they’re much more versatile in terms of usage, you’ll notice a significant quality loss with a flexible endoscope. Only get one if you really need the flexibility.
Length and Diameter
The length and diameter will are also pretty important, as they’ll pretty much dictate how you’ll be able to use the endoscope. The smaller the tip of the camera, the smaller the area you are able to investigate. However, a larger diameter usually gives you a bit more in terms of image quality.
The tube’s length will also dictate what kind of scenarios you’ll be able to use the endoscope in. For example, a longer tube will allow you to explore more of a certain area. However, the tube operation will be a lot more difficult and nitpicky when you have a long tube. A shorter tube gives you more precision, and usually a bit more in terms of image quality.
Display and Wired Vs Wireless
Since an endoscope is basically a camera, you’ll want a way to see what it’s capturing. When it comes to endoscopes, the common solution is to have a display mounted at the other end of the tube. This is still the solution of choice for some models, but that display adds quite a bit to the price, and the resolution and quality may be worse than you’d expect.
On the other hand, today you’ve got a host of wireless endoscopes, such as the DEPSTECH we have as our top pick. Instead of having a display, they connect wirelessly to your smartphone and come with an app that you’ll use as a display. This way, you’ve got your phone’s display which is usually better than what you’d find on an endoscope, and you get quite a bit in terms of quality. Oh, this also saves you a bit of money, so you have a small win there, too.
Direction of View
The camera at the end of the tube doesn’t always point straight at the front. Sometimes you have a subject that’s straight ahead, but other times, you have subjects that are very close to the point of entry. In the first situation, a 0 degree camera is best, since you see at the front. However, with subjects that are close to the entry point, such as engine valves near the hole for a spark plug, you’ll want either a 90 degree angle or even a backward-pointing 120 degree. It all depends on how you’re going to be using the endoscope.
Field of View and Magnification
The field of view is another major thing that will impact how you can use the endoscope. You can usually choose between a narrow, medium, wide, or extremely wide field of view, and that should depend on what you’ll be using the endoscope for.
A narrow field of view usually shows what’s ahead of the endoscope, but not much more. You may get around 30ish degrees, and that’s about it. A medium field of view is around 40 degrees, while a wide field of view will go up to 65 or 67 degrees. If you don’t have a lot of room to move around, an extremely wide field of view is usually around 90 degrees, so that should get the job done.
The field of view is inversely proportional to the magnification. A narrower field of view will allow for greater magnification without losing out on image quality. Also, the closer the subject, the larger view you have of it, so if you don’t have a large subject you could go for a longer tube and get closer to it, which is one way of getting a bit more magnification.
Light, or Other Types of Illumination
The tricky thing about endoscopes is that you often use them in areas where there’s little to no light. Therefore, many endoscopes will come with some kind of illumination. Common options include incandescent lamps, but the modern solution is actually fiber optics. They’re a lot safer, a lot more accurate, and don’t produce nearly as much heat as an incandescent lamp. If you have the option, by all means, go for fiber optics illumination – it will help significantly.
Last but not least, we believe we must mention the price as a major factor when buying the best endoscope camera. Depending on the various types and various factors that impact the quality of the endoscope, it might be very budget Oriented, or it might be extremely pricey.
So, what’s the best course of action here? Well, it would be smart to determine what you need the endoscope for, and then see how much quality you actually need. Once you’ve got that out of the way, you can determine a budget and try to stay within it.
Wrapping Things Up
All things considered, you’ve got a lot of options to choose from. They’re all at various price points and come with different features that make them more suitable for certain types of usage. When you’re determining which one to go for, you might as well pick a budget and see what works for you that’s close to that budget, then just buy it.
Last update on Sunday, October 2, 2022 - 4:17:09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API