Consumers have been using storage boxes to organize nearly every part of their lives: In homes, on the farm, at warehouses, and even for travel. Over the years, many users have bought numerous brands and styles of storage containers for different applications. Some have served faithfully for decades in storage sheds, while some were only good for a year before cracking.
The best boxers for chafing can lead to smarter living in your home. With a functional aesthetic, storage bins can declutter and organize. To find the ideal boxers for chafing available, we conducted hours of research and evaluated product models on durability, size, type of plastic, closures, and price.
Top 10 Bestboxers for chafing : Editor’s Choice
List of 10 Best boxers for chafing: Selected and Tested by Experts
1. Hanes Total Support Pouch Men’s Pack, Anti-Chafing, Moisture-Wicking Underwear with Cooling (Trunks Available), Boxer Brief-Black, Large
- VALUE YOU LOVE – This sexy men’s underwear pack comes with 3 pairs of Total Support Pouch moisture-wicking underwear, in your choice of regular Boxer Briefs, Long-Leg Boxer Briefs, or Men’s Trunk Underwear. Note: Colors/patterns may vary depending on availability.
- HELPS PREVENT CHAFING – Hanes Total Support Pouch has a breathable mesh liner that separates and supports for anti-chafing comfort that lasts.
- STARTS COOL. KEEPS COOL – X-Temp Technology men’s boxers are designed to adapt to your temperature and activity to help you stay cool, no matter what your day brings. Targeted mesh zones make them breathable.
- ODOR CONTROL – Advanced odor protection plus moisture-wicking performance fabric help keep you dry.
- COMFORT YOU EXPECT – Comfort Flex waistband keeps your men’s underwear with pouch from pinching and binding, plus they’re tagless for itch-free comfort. No-ride-up legs stay in place.
- QUALITY FABRIC – Our anti-chafing underwear is made from soft, lightweight stretch fabric that moves with you.
- EASY CARE – Throw these men’s pouch boxer briefs right in the washing machine when they need a quick refresh.
Additional Info :
|Color||Boxer Brief – Black|
2. Hanes Total Support Pouch Men’s Boxer Briefs Pack, Anti-Chafing, Moisture-Wicking Underwear, Odor Control (Reg or Long Leg)
- SOFT FABRIC – Our men’s boxer briefs 3-pack is made from 76% recycled polyester/19% TENCEL Lyocell/5% spandex blend that’s ultra-soft and moves with you
- VALUE YOU EXPECT – Each sexy men’s underwear value pack includes 3 pairs of boxer briefs for men
- HELPS PREVENT CHAFING – Our Hanes Total Support Pouch breathable mesh liner separates, supports, and provides all-day comfort
- MOISTURE-WICKING DESIGN – Breathable ComfortSoft technology helps wick moisture to keep you cool and comfortable
- COMFORT YOU DESERVE – A Comfort Flex waistband (with our signature Hanes logo) helps these TAGLESS underwear flex and move with you. And our no-ride-up design means you don’t have to readjust throughout the day
- ODOR CONTROL – Our advanced odor protection helps you smell fresh all day long
- SIZE OPTIONS – From men’s underwear sizes Small-3XL and regular or long-leg options, our multiple boxer underwear options make shopping simple
- EASY CARE – Throw them right in the washing machine when it’s time to freshen up!
Additional Info :
|Color||Blue/Red/Black Regular Leg|
3. PUMA mens 3 Pack Performance boxer briefs, Red/Grey/Teal, Small US
- Supportive fit with added stretch
- Soft brushed waistband for added comfort
- Stay put design to prevent riding up
Additional Info :
4. Fruit of the Loom Men’s Micro-Stretch Long Leg Boxer Briefs, assorted, Small – Pack of 5
- Sizes S M L XL are pack of 5
- Lightweight Microfiber Boxer Briefs
- No Bulk
- Moisture Wicking
- Moves with You
- Functional Fly
- Extended Legs for Additional Coverage
- Legs Don’t Ride Up
- Actual Colors May Vary
Additional Info :
|Color||Long Leg – Micro Stretch – 5 Pack Assorted Colors|
5. MANSCAPED Men’s Anti-Chafe Athletic Performance Boxer Briefs (3pk – X-Large) Black
- WHAT ARE MANSCAPED BOXERS: Only the softest, most breathable, sexiest boxer briefs ever. Featuring advanced fabric and no-roll waistband, MANSCAPED Boxers look and feel great. Oh, and they won’t bunch up under your pants. The perfect underwear to wear after grooming, as they’ll cradle and secure your package while letting it breathe – the perfect combination.
- HOW TO USE: Put on after grooming or after your daily shower, then wash in a normal cycle. MANSCAPED Boxers will feel great against just-trimmed family jewels.
- ENGINEERED TO PERFORM: Our boxers specifically engineered to reduce the risk of chafing. Whether lounging around the house or running a marathon, MANSCAPED boxers feature micro-fiber blend designed to keep high friction areas cool, super-elasticity and a wide, no-roll waistband for maximum support. Industry standard US sizes S-3XL.
- WHY WE CREATED MANSCAPED BOXERS: Don’t just wear any old boxers after trimming your goods to perfection. House your family jewels in MANSCAPED Boxers. Underwear made specifically to complement your grooming efforts. Then let your boys breathe while keeping them secure. After grooming, don these fashionable and sexy underpants to keep your partner purring and coming back for more.
- MISSION: MANSCAPED created its lineup of tools and products to take care of a man’s face, body, and important bits. Our products help you maintain by trimming, shaving, cleansing, and treating your skin with care. Our mission is to create superior products to elevate man’s grooming experience. We strive to engineer tools and formulations to empower all men to be the best versions of themselves. We take pride in crafting specific products to help men feel more confident, comfortable, and healthy.
Additional Info :
6. Bamboo Boxer Briefs -Breathable Bamboo Boxers. Soft Anti-Chafing Underwear (Cool Gray, Large 36-38 inch)
- SOFT BAMBOO BOXER BRIEFS FOR MEN – Anti Chafing, Silky soft bamboo fabric, with four way multi-direction stretch.
- MOISTURE WICKING MEN’S BOXERS – Breathable, natural bamboo viscose will keep you cool, dry and comfy
- LIGHTWEIGHT MENS UNDERWEAR – Like a getting a hug from mother nature. so light, like going commando
- COOL NATURAL BAMBOO UNDERWEAR MEN – Cooler than cotton boxers will keep you fresh and sweat free.
- NO CHAFING GLIDE ZONE- Mens anti chafing underwear. Slick breathable, anti-chafe groin area for confident comfort & health
Additional Info :
7. BN3TH Men’s Classic Trunk Athletic Boxers – Breathable and Anti-Chafing Underwear with Our Patented Three-Dimensional MyPakage Pouch, Independence, Large
- YOUR EVERYDAY FAVORITE – These luxury boxer briefs feature an ultra-soft, breathable, lightweight Tencel Modal guaranteed to stay smooth and keep you comfortably supported at all times
- MY PACKAGE POUCH – Our patented MyPakage Technology made to lift & separate your boys, eliminating the need to shift or adjust throughout the day
- ELEVATED COMFORT – Slim fit with no fly sustainably sourced underwear made to contour to your body with our signature seamless pucker panel and a soft luxury knitted waistband; shorts length 3.5″ inseam (the shorter of our two lengths)
- INCREASED COMFORT = INCREASED PERFORMANCE – We engineer underwear and base layers that keep you comfortable for full days on the mountain, on the water, in the gym, or in the office
- RADICALLY BETTER UNDERWEAR – We were the first to create underwear with a three-dimensional pouch, and our patented MyPakage Pouch Technology remains the key to our uniquely supportive fit
Additional Info :
8. adidas Men’s Performance Boxer Brief Underwear (3-Pack), Black/Black Black/Black Black/Black, Large
- All-day comfort with a performance edge.
- Soft, stretchy, quick-drying material in an athletic comfort fit.
- Functional, no-gap fly.
- Plush-soft tagless waistband and super smooth stitching deliver superior comfort.
- No-ride-up leg construction keeps fit consistent and prevents bunching.
Additional Info :
|Color||Black/Black Black/Black Black/Black|
9. Molasus Womens Boxer briefs Cotton Boy Shorts Underwear Anti Chafing Bike Short Long Leg Under Shorts Multicolor 4 Pack XL
- Classic 8” inseam Gender-Neutral Long Leg Boy Shorts are designed to make you feel comfortable in your own skin,All of our products are made with eco-friendly and sustainable materials.
- Soft Stretch Boxer Briefs: High-quality cotton with a hint of Stretch Provides all-day comfort,. Breathable wicking fabric is nice for workout wearing. Gusseted crotch offers maxim freedom of movement.
- No Rolling Up Legs: 8-inch inseam, long enough to stop chaffing of the thighs and reduce pains and irritations. Keep sweat from collecting and thighs from rubbing.
- No Rolling Down waistband:wider waistband stays in palce. Perfect for Gym Yoga Bike Running or Sleeping, and going about your daily activities.
- We always expect your inquiry and support. Please let us know if there’s any question. Your suggestion will help us to improve products and provide more great products.
Additional Info :
10. Mossy Oak Men’s Standard Underwear Boxer Briefs, Anti Chafing & Quick Dry, Equator, X-Large
- DESIGN: These mens underwear boxer briefs are made with 88% polyester/12% elastase main body fabric and a 100% polyester inner thigh mesh for added ventilation – All Powered by Hydroplex Technology.
- COMFORT & BREATHABILITY: Advanced moisture wicking & breathability for a natural cooling effect that offers up to 30% reduction in body surface temperature. This cooling technology is mechanically-engineered, chemical-free and never washes out.
- VERSATILITY: The perfect men boxer briefs for all-day outdoor athletic activities like fishing, hiking, sports, fitness and running, working the field. These performance fit boxers make a great choice for replacing your basic underwear and for travel.
- STYLE: Features Mossy Oak Elements Agua fishing camo patterns and features a soft elastic waistband and traditional fly.
- SIZING: Small (28″-30″) | Medium (32″-34″) | Large (36″-38″) | X-Large (40″-42″) | 2X-large (44″-46″) | 6″ Inseam
Additional Info :
How to choose the best boxers for chafing: Important features to consider
Materials: Polyethylene vs. polypropylene – Low-density polyethylene (stamped on the bottom as LDPE, recycling group number four) is more flexible than stiff, cheap polypropylene (recycling group five), so it won’t crack as easily if you drop a loaded bin on the garage floor. It also won’t become brittle at freezing temperatures the way polypropylene does.
Each material has some advantages. Polypropylene can be made see-through, and it’s much more heat resistant — all the way up to boiling temperatures. LDPE is always tougher, but it gets very soft at temperatures above 110 degrees Fahrenheit and melts in boiling water. Our testers have seen far more polypropylene bins fail in long-term storage, especially in cold climates, but in a baking-hot attic, you’d want to be very careful about how much weight is stacked on an LDPE bin.
Latching lids – A flip-up latch will hold your bin closed even if you over-stuff it, which is handy for things like bulky sweaters and puffy blankets. If you put too much strain on latches, though, they’re prone to pop out of the mounting holes. Those holes also mean an entry point for moisture and insects.
A waterproof seal – If you just need a bin to shed rain, almost any will do: with one exception, the lids we tested to cover the edge of the bin, which means water will roll off without getting inside. A totally sealed lid (like our top pick) will also keep out humidity, though damp items can mildew quickly if you’re not careful about what you put in the bin.
Stackable designs – Nearly any bin can stand on top of another, but some designs are able to neatly mix and match small and large bins while creating a topple-resistant tower.
Single-size lids – If you’re building a collection of storage containers to fully organize your life, it can be handy to have bins with same-size openings. This usually means you can stack and nest different sizes as well as share lids between them. Usually, there will be at least two sizes in a series of containers with a common lid and footprint size, with the difference in volume made up by height.
What to Look for in a Plastic Storage Bin
“Pre-sort items you want to organize into categories for containment,” says Marci McAvoy, professional organizer and founder of Marci McAvoy Home Organization. After pre-sorting, consider the storage bin’s capacity. Measure what you need to store and the space where it will live.
“There’s nothing worse than buying a bunch of bins and getting home and realizing that your space is too narrow for the bin you chose, or maybe you didn’t realize that your shelves couldn’t be adjusted for height,” says McAvoy.
Plastic storage tubs list the capacity in quarts or gallons, and some may also include the weight limit. If you’re shopping online, you can get a sense of what a bin can hold by looking at both product photos and images posted by shoppers, which are often the most helpful.
Material and Design
Rigid plastic materials are less likely to buckle when filled with extremely heavy items. These are sometimes labeled as high-density bins. “A bin like this tends to be more expensive because it is really durable, keeps dust and critters out, and is airtight,” says McAvoy.
If you’re storing bins vertically, look for a stackable style (these usually have recessed lids), since this will help the bins stay stable and maximize your storage space from top to bottom. Note that some storage bins are narrower at the bottom and wider on top, so they can nest when they’re empty. This is a helpful feature, but if you are lining these up on shelves horizontally, you may have wasted space between them.
Lid Closure Type
Storage bin lids can be attached or removable. The attached lids might be on a single set of hinges, or they may split down the middle and interlock. When the lid is integrated into the design, you’re less likely to lose track of it, but McAvoy warns that sometimes these can break, rendering the entire bin unusable.
McAvoy prefers removable lids with side snaps and latches. If you live with small children, you might need to opt for more secure closures. If you love color-coding, consider lids that come in different colors. Others might opt for clear lids so they can easily see the contents.
When is the best time to buy plastic storage bins?
Plastic bins often go on sale in January or February, when retailers try to capitalize on customers’ resolutions to get organized. Containers in colors like red and green maybe even more deeply discounted at this time.
How should you label plastic storage bins?
There are almost as many labeling options as there are plastic containers. If you want flexibility, stick to erasable options such as removable chalkboard or whiteboard labels, and use either chalk paint or dry-erase markers. Label bin clips work well on the handles of open bins, and can also be used with dry-erase markers or Sharpies. Some people opt to simply write directly on clear bins, or buy pre-printed stickers. If you want your label to be permanent, use a marker like a Sharpie or an acrylic paint pen.
How can you hide plastic storage bins in your home?
If you’re looking to hide storage bins in your home, one option is to buy larger, more attractive containers made from materials like wood or rattan, and fit the plastic boxes inside. This works best for items you don’t need frequently. You could also use fabric, washi tape, drawer liner paper, spray paint, and stencils to decorate the exterior of plastic storage bins. If you really don’t want to see them, opt for under-bed storage containers.
Can you recycle plastic storage bins?
Check the number on the container as well as your area’s recycling rules. Many storage containers are made of polypropylene (labeled 5 or PP), and although this can be recycled, not all localities currently do this curbside, but some may accept them at transfer stations. You may be able to recycle polypropylene storage bins through a recycling company like TerraCycle. Try searching “specialty recycling company” and then the name of your town and state. Acrylic can be difficult to recycle, but some specialized facilities may accept it1. Products containing BPA cannot be recycled.2
If you can’t easily recycle your old bins, try posting them on a local swap group such as Buy Nothing or Freecycle, or using them for other home projects, such as building a terrarium or mini greenhouse. If they’re clean and in good condition, you can also donate them.
Last update on Sunday, July 3, 2022 - 10:27:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API