Consumers have been using storage boxes to organize nearly every part of their lives: In homes, on the farm, at warehouses, and even for travel. Over the years, many users have bought numerous brands and styles of storage containers for different applications. Some have served faithfully for decades in storage sheds, while some were only good for a year before cracking.
The best dog treat subscription box can lead to smarter living in your home. With a functional aesthetic, storage bins can declutter and organize. To find the ideal dog treat subscription box available, we conducted hours of research and evaluated product models on durability, size, type of plastic, closures, and price.
Top 10 Bestdog treat subscription box : Editor’s Choice
||Hotspot Pets Box – All…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||Gnaw Box – Nature Gnaws…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||Downtown Pet Supply Chompbox -…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||BarkBox Monthly Subscription Box, Dog…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||Pawstruck Natural Dog Chew Box:…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||GREENIES Original Large Natural Dog…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||Dog Gift Box Basket for…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||BoxDog – Monthly Dog Subscription…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||Pup Mom Crate – Monthly…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||BoxDog – 4 Giant Seasonal…||
|Buy on Amazon|
List of 10 Best dog treat subscription box: Selected and Tested by Experts
1. Hotspot Pets Box – All Natural Dog Chews and Treats Subscription Box for Large Dogs & Aggressive Chewers
- Perfect Box for Large Dogs or aggressive chewers – all chews are made with a single ingredient no artificial ingredients or chemicals.
- 15-18 All Natural Chews in a Box – Every box will contain 4-5 different types on chews including bully sticks,cow hooves,ear chews,beef tendon,jerky and meat bones.
- Remove Plague & Promote Dental Health:Daily Chewing of our dog chews helps reduce plaque and tartar for healthy and strong teeth and gums and can also help eliminate bad breath.
- No Rawhide/Never From China – Our chews are sourced from South America,using only 100% natural beef and pork.
- Why Choose Us? Hotspots Pets is a family owned business that sells healthy and tasty treats for dogs worldwide. We pride ourselves on providing top notch quality chews that will leave both pup and human satisfied with choosing us.
2. Gnaw Box – Nature Gnaws Dog Chew Treats – Subscription Box: Small Dog GnawBox
- SMALL DOG CHEW SUBSCRIPTION GNAWBOX – Filled with 15 to 20 Nature Gnaws’ most popular Dog Chew Treats each Month. Perfect Long-Lasting reward for Small Breeds and Light Chewers.
- SINGLE INGREDIENT DOG CHEWS — Includes a mix of Bully Sticks, Jerky Chews, Beef Tendons, Tripe Twists, Salmon Skins, Deer Antlers and More.
- RAWHIDE FREE TREATS – Best Alternative to Chemically Made Rawhide Bones and Twists, cleaned with Water and Oven Baked to Perfection, No Additives or Artificial Ingredients.
- SUPPORTS DENTAL HEALTH – Daily Chewing helps reduce plaque and tartar for healthy and strong teeth and gums, can also help eliminate Bad Breath for Dogs.
- SAFE & RESPONSIBLE COMPANY – Our 5 Step Safety Process includes: Fresh Raw Material Sourcing, Irradiation, Professional Lab Testing, Hand Packaging in the USA and UV Disinfection of our Facility.
3. Downtown Pet Supply Chompbox – Monthly Dog Supplies Subscription Box – Surprise Box of Cool Dog Stuff – All Natural Dog Treats & Dog Chews, Dog Toys, Health, Grooming & Bath Supplies
- Dog Gear Surprise Box: Specially designed subscription box filled with delicious and healthy dog treats, fun toys, dog apparel & accessories & more. We change it up every month to surprise your pup!
- Dog Treats Made in the USA: Premium single ingredient chews include bully sticks, rawhide treats, bones, elk antlers or Himalayan yak chews, all without harmful chemicals, additives or preservatives
- Dog Essentials: Surprise box may include dog grooming supplies, quality dog leash, harness or dog collar, dog toys, supplements or one of the dog feeding and watering supplies your dog will love!
- Dog Gifts: Delight your pet every month with this surprise box of doggy stuff! Each box is packed with dog snacks (different every month), toys and handy dog supplies to make your life easier
- Pet Supplies for Furry Friends: We are pet owners first and business owners second, making our own products and standing behind them
4. BarkBox Monthly Subscription Box, Dog Chew Toys, All Natural Dog Treats, Dental Chews, Dog Supplies Themed Monthly Box, Medium Dog (20-50lb)
- What is BarkBox? A monthly dog box delivery of pure canine bliss with unique monthly themes featuring 2 dog toys, 2 bags of dog treats, and a drool-worthy chew.
- What makes us special? To ensure every pup’s perfect playtime, our dog-obsessed team uses high-quality materials and textures to create toys that’ll keep your dog engaged and entertained, no matter their size or play style.
- Toy Variety: Whether your dog loves to thrash, tug or tear—we’ve got them covered. Our box features interactive dog toys, chew toys, toys with spiky balls, squeakers, and rope, plus toys for puppies and aggressive chewers.
- Better for you Treats: Our all-natural treats and chews are made with quality ingredients, never contain wheat, corn, or soy, and are so yummy your dog won’t notice they’re healthy. We even have allergy-friendly options!
- Value: Our dog subscription box is $35 a month and comes stuffed with 2 quirky toys, 2 tasty treats, and a yummy chew. All that, plus a whole lot of dog joy, delivered free, right to your door.
5. Pawstruck Natural Dog Chew Box: Medium Dogs (20-50 LBS)
- TASTY, NATURAL CHEWS DOG LOVE. Your dog will love the safe, healthy goodies they receive in their box. Each month you’ll receive 4 different types meat treats made from the highest quality ingredients. Expect bully sticks, cow ears, beef jerky & more.
- NO RAWHIDE. NEVER FROM CHINA. Your dogs’ healthy and happiness is our top priority; you’ll never get products with artificial ingredients, low quality, made in countries with questionable sourcing. Only the best dog treats, never toys or cheap filler.
- CURATED BY EXPERTS, DOG LOVERS. We spend our days thinking about training treats, dog dental care, and long lasting chews for aggressive chewers. Let our dog experts pick the best chew bones for you. Protein packed and NO wheat, NO soy, NO additives!
- BEST CHEWS FOR MEDIUM DOGS. Our box is hand packed with healthy chews specially selected for your big dog. Whether your pup likes bones or odor free bullie sticks, we’ll send the best natural gnaws for their size. We do the research so you don’t have to.
- GIVE THEM THE BEST. Your dog is a member of the family; don’t they deserve the highest quality dog chews? You love your dog and so do we. We’re a small, family owned business obsessed with providing chew stix perfect for any breed. Only the best!
Additional Info :
6. GREENIES Original Large Natural Dog Dental Care Chews Oral Health Dog Treats, 12 oz. Pack (48 Treats)
- Contains four (4) 18 oz. bags (totaling 72 oz.) of GREENIES Original Large Size Natural Dental Dog Treats; Natural Dog Treats Plus Vitamins, Minerals, and Other Nutrients
- The unique texture of GREENIES Dog Chews cleans down to the gumline to fight plaque and tartar and freshen bad dog breath
- GREENIES Treats for Dogs are veterinarian recommended and accepted by the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)
- Treat your large dog fantastically with the great taste of GREENIES Original Dental Treats
- GREENIES Dog Treats are proudly made in our Kansas City, MO, USA facility with the world’s finest ingredients
- Feed one GREENIES Dental Chew per day. For dogs 50-100 lbs. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs, or dogs less than 6 months of age. Fresh drinking water should always be available
- ATTENTION: As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Gulping any item can be harmful or even fatal to a dog
Additional Info :
7. Dog Gift Box Basket for A Favorite Canine/Fur Baby – Send These Treats and Toys to a Furry Pet Friend! Great for Christmas, Birthdays, Get Well/Surgery Recovery.
- Be sure to check “THIS ORDER CONTAINS A GIFT” so that you can write a FREE message
- 8 Items in Each Box, Including the Following: a Rope Toy (Various Colors / Styles), 2 Balls (Various Colors), Squeaky “Food” Toy (Various Colors), and Ultra Chewy Double Treat Bone
- Also Includes: Snausages Treats, Cesar Savory Delights (Assorted Flavors), Alpo TBONZ Porterhouse Flavor Dog Treats, and a Plush Squeaky Toy (Assorted Animals / Figures)
- All packed in a glossy, sturdy gift box (no cheap basket or flimsy cellophane), with a cute picture of a dog, tied with an elegant gold bow!
Additional Info :
8. BoxDog – Monthly Dog Subscription Box with 100% Handmade Treats & 2 Dog Toys: Small Dog <20lb
- 100% HANDMADE TREATS – Each box comes with 2 types of handmade dog treats made by BoxDog chefs. You won’t find these treats in other dog subscription boxes – our famous frosted cookies, bagels, donuts, cheesesticks & more!
- DOG GEAR- One vegan, cruelty-free skincare, wellness item or dog clothing made from our own BoxDog line is included with each box. We feature things like nose balm, paw salve, shampoos, bandanas, collars and more!
- HIGH END DOG TOYS- Our box always includes premium toys that retail for up to $30 in pet stores or online.
- GIANT MONTHLY DOG BOX – We’re the biggest dog box around – big enough for most dogs to jump inside! Save money on things you need each month for your dog.
- $95+ VALUE PER BOX – Handmade dog treats fresh from the bakery, 1 skincare item worth $14.99, plus toys that retail for up to $30 each at pet stores.
9. Pup Mom Crate – Monthly Dog Box Subscriptions, Dog Christmas Gifts, Dog Toy Box, Dog Birthday Treats, Dog Mom Gifts, Dog Gifts for small boy dogs
- ✔️【BEST VALUE】: Every month you’ll receive exclusive Dog Mom themed 5-8 full sized & premium items for you and your pup. Each box contains dog mom lifestyle and beauty items for yourself as well as size specific dog toys & dog treats for your pupper.
- ✔️【DOG MOMS】: Your Dog Mom themed items will include things like mugs, tumblers, oven mitts, jewelry & more. Premium quality skincare and beauty products are part of the deal
- ✔️【DOG TOYS & DOG TREATS】: You dog will receive size specific multiple toys and different types of treats every month! Each box includes a plush toy and a tough chewer or a treat dispenser. Surely, your pup gets hours of fun playtime!
- ✔️【EXCLUSIVE MONTHLY COUPONS】: Every month you’ll get a postcard that has exclusive discounts just for our subscribers!
- ✔️【100% SATISFACTION】: If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we will offer you a full refund or a replacement. Your satisfaction is our priority
10. BoxDog – 4 Giant Seasonal Dog Boxes per Year Filled With Handmade Treats, Vegan Skincare, Dog Toys, Gear & Gadgets: Tough Chewer
- 100% HANDMADE TREATS – Each box comes with 3-4 handmade items including frosted cookies, donuts, cupcakes, and other types of bakery goodies for your dog. All our treats are handmade by BoxDog chefs. Our dog cookies are so pure – you can eat them too!
- VEGAN SKINCARE- One vegan, cruelty-free skincare or wellness item made from our own BoxDog line is included with each box. We feature things like nose balm, paw salve, shampoos, CBD oil and more!
- DOG TOYS, GEAR & GADGETS- Our box always includes premium toys from our BoxDog line, but our box goes beyond toys. We’ll also include the coolest dog gadgets and seasonal gear too!
- GIANT DOG BOX – We’re the biggest dog box around – big enough for most dogs to jump inside! Great for gifts, holidays, birthdays and to save money on things you need each season for your dog.
- $150+ VALUE PER BOX – 4 Boxes Per Year, delivered for free! Each season features a new box design and a new theme!
How to choose the best dog treat subscription box: Important features to consider
Materials: Polyethylene vs. polypropylene – Low-density polyethylene (stamped on the bottom as LDPE, recycling group number four) is more flexible than stiff, cheap polypropylene (recycling group five), so it won’t crack as easily if you drop a loaded bin on the garage floor. It also won’t become brittle at freezing temperatures the way polypropylene does.
Each material has some advantages. Polypropylene can be made see-through, and it’s much more heat resistant — all the way up to boiling temperatures. LDPE is always tougher, but it gets very soft at temperatures above 110 degrees Fahrenheit and melts in boiling water. Our testers have seen far more polypropylene bins fail in long-term storage, especially in cold climates, but in a baking-hot attic, you’d want to be very careful about how much weight is stacked on an LDPE bin.
Latching lids – A flip-up latch will hold your bin closed even if you over-stuff it, which is handy for things like bulky sweaters and puffy blankets. If you put too much strain on latches, though, they’re prone to pop out of the mounting holes. Those holes also mean an entry point for moisture and insects.
A waterproof seal – If you just need a bin to shed rain, almost any will do: with one exception, the lids we tested to cover the edge of the bin, which means water will roll off without getting inside. A totally sealed lid (like our top pick) will also keep out humidity, though damp items can mildew quickly if you’re not careful about what you put in the bin.
Stackable designs – Nearly any bin can stand on top of another, but some designs are able to neatly mix and match small and large bins while creating a topple-resistant tower.
Single-size lids – If you’re building a collection of storage containers to fully organize your life, it can be handy to have bins with same-size openings. This usually means you can stack and nest different sizes as well as share lids between them. Usually, there will be at least two sizes in a series of containers with a common lid and footprint size, with the difference in volume made up by height.
What to Look for in a Plastic Storage Bin
“Pre-sort items you want to organize into categories for containment,” says Marci McAvoy, professional organizer and founder of Marci McAvoy Home Organization. After pre-sorting, consider the storage bin’s capacity. Measure what you need to store and the space where it will live.
“There’s nothing worse than buying a bunch of bins and getting home and realizing that your space is too narrow for the bin you chose, or maybe you didn’t realize that your shelves couldn’t be adjusted for height,” says McAvoy.
Plastic storage tubs list the capacity in quarts or gallons, and some may also include the weight limit. If you’re shopping online, you can get a sense of what a bin can hold by looking at both product photos and images posted by shoppers, which are often the most helpful.
Material and Design
Rigid plastic materials are less likely to buckle when filled with extremely heavy items. These are sometimes labeled as high-density bins. “A bin like this tends to be more expensive because it is really durable, keeps dust and critters out, and is airtight,” says McAvoy.
If you’re storing bins vertically, look for a stackable style (these usually have recessed lids), since this will help the bins stay stable and maximize your storage space from top to bottom. Note that some storage bins are narrower at the bottom and wider on top, so they can nest when they’re empty. This is a helpful feature, but if you are lining these up on shelves horizontally, you may have wasted space between them.
Lid Closure Type
Storage bin lids can be attached or removable. The attached lids might be on a single set of hinges, or they may split down the middle and interlock. When the lid is integrated into the design, you’re less likely to lose track of it, but McAvoy warns that sometimes these can break, rendering the entire bin unusable.
McAvoy prefers removable lids with side snaps and latches. If you live with small children, you might need to opt for more secure closures. If you love color-coding, consider lids that come in different colors. Others might opt for clear lids so they can easily see the contents.
When is the best time to buy plastic storage bins?
Plastic bins often go on sale in January or February, when retailers try to capitalize on customers’ resolutions to get organized. Containers in colors like red and green maybe even more deeply discounted at this time.
How should you label plastic storage bins?
There are almost as many labeling options as there are plastic containers. If you want flexibility, stick to erasable options such as removable chalkboard or whiteboard labels, and use either chalk paint or dry-erase markers. Label bin clips work well on the handles of open bins, and can also be used with dry-erase markers or Sharpies. Some people opt to simply write directly on clear bins, or buy pre-printed stickers. If you want your label to be permanent, use a marker like a Sharpie or an acrylic paint pen.
How can you hide plastic storage bins in your home?
If you’re looking to hide storage bins in your home, one option is to buy larger, more attractive containers made from materials like wood or rattan, and fit the plastic boxes inside. This works best for items you don’t need frequently. You could also use fabric, washi tape, drawer liner paper, spray paint, and stencils to decorate the exterior of plastic storage bins. If you really don’t want to see them, opt for under-bed storage containers.
Can you recycle plastic storage bins?
Check the number on the container as well as your area’s recycling rules. Many storage containers are made of polypropylene (labeled 5 or PP), and although this can be recycled, not all localities currently do this curbside, but some may accept them at transfer stations. You may be able to recycle polypropylene storage bins through a recycling company like TerraCycle. Try searching “specialty recycling company” and then the name of your town and state. Acrylic can be difficult to recycle, but some specialized facilities may accept it1. Products containing BPA cannot be recycled.2
If you can’t easily recycle your old bins, try posting them on a local swap group such as Buy Nothing or Freecycle, or using them for other home projects, such as building a terrarium or mini greenhouse. If they’re clean and in good condition, you can also donate them.
Last update on Saturday, June 25, 2022 - 9:37:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API