Consumers have been using storage boxes to organize nearly every part of their lives: In homes, on the farm, at warehouses, and even for travel. Over the years, many users have bought numerous brands and styles of storage containers for different applications. Some have served faithfully for decades in storage sheds, while some were only good for a year before cracking.
The best hidden cat litter box can lead to smarter living in your home. With a functional aesthetic, storage bins can declutter and organize. To find the ideal hidden cat litter box available, we conducted hours of research and evaluated product models on durability, size, type of plastic, closures, and price.
Top 10 Besthidden cat litter box : Editor’s Choice
List of 10 Best hidden cat litter box: Selected and Tested by Experts
1. Good Pet Stuff Hidden Litter Litter Box, Gray, Large (HL3)
- Large-capacity cat litter box looks like a real clay pot. The plants and the parts are nested between the top and bottom section of the litter box.
- Made of durable polypropylene
- Filtered vented system works to control dust and odor
- Designed for large cats and multi-cat households
- Measures 42 inches high with included plant
- 1-year limited warranty
- Age range description: All Life Stages. Included Components: top body section, bottom body section, artificial plant, decorative moss, filter
Additional Info :
2. GDLF Modern Wood Pet Crate Cat Washroom Hidden Litter Box Enclosure Furniture House as Table Nightstand with Scratch Pad,Stackable (Gray & White)
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL CAT HOUSE – Functional Table Hides Kitty Litter Box Or Cat Bed; Looks Like Regular Furniture Piece & Blends With Your Home’s Décor. Stackable.
- Environmental Engineered Wood + Waterproof and scratch-resistant veneer with solid wooden legs – Don’t worry about wetting the surface, no damage caused. Can even could put it in the bathroom.
- With Cat Scratch pad – Cat scratch pad at the entrance to prevent cat litter from staining your room, Also available for cat grinding Paw.
- Products Dimensions: 33.4″ L x 18.5″ D x 20.0″ H(inclued leg 3.2″). Door Interior Dimensions: 20.6″ L x 17.8″ W x 15.6″ H Entrance size: 10.8″WX13.6H”.
- DESIGNED FOR EASY ASSEMPLY – Instruction Manual Offers Step By Step Directions With Picture Diagrams To Make Putting Your Pet House Together As Easy As 1-2-3
Additional Info :
|Color||Gray & White|
3. MEEXPAWS cat Litter Box Enclosure, cat Litter Box Furniture Hidden , Cat washroom Bench Storage Cabinet | Extra Large | Dog Proof | Waterproof Inside / Easy Clean | Easy Assembly | Odor Control
- OVERALL … Exterior L35.4 x W19.7 x H19.7 inches / Interior L33.5 × W17.7 × H17.7 inches / Door W7.8 × H11.8 inches / Cat litter mat 23.6 x 15.7 inches. This PATENTED cat washroom bench with nice looking and ample space can store all the pet toilet stuffs in your room
- LARGE SPACE … Suitable for most litter boxes; You could choose to use the divider or not for different storage purposes
- WATERPROOF INSIDE … Inner of the litter box enclosure is made of waterproof material, easy clean when kitten miss peeing out of litter box
- EASY ASSEMBLY / STURDY … Foldable ottoman, just need a few minutes for assembly ; Sturdy structure can support 200 lbs with middle divider or 100 lbs without middle divider. PLEASE DO NOT SIT ON THE BENCH, IF THE DIVIDER IS REMOVED.
- PRIVACY… Cats prefer a private space to do their business. MEEXPAWS enclosure is a good solution to this.Nearly in a few minutes, they begin to learn to use it.
Additional Info :
4. Yaheetech Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Indoor Pet Crate-Hidden Cat Washroom with Vent Holes & Latch Lock, Pet Furniture Cabinet & Side Table for Living Room,Easy Assemly, Espresso
- 🐱DECORATIVE TABLE: Put the cat’s litter box inside and your pet will have nice and hidden privacy. Or, put pet’s bed inside and it will be a lovely pet house, safe and warm. With this decorative table, the pet’s living space will be neater and more harmonious.
- 🐱VERSATILE FURNITURE: This table serves as a side table, a decorative cat litter box, or a pet house. A tabletop is a good place for some ornaments. If you want to use the tabletop as a pet bed with a cushion on, It can also be a great Christmas gift for your friends or family with cats.
- 🐱SEVEN AIR VENTS: To ensure the table interior has good ventilation, we add seven air vents on the back panel of the pet side table. With the front door and back air vents, the pet bathroom will be less frowsty.
- 🐱INDOOR PET CRATE: This is not only a good way to conceal a cat’s litter box, but also a piece of neutral modern home furniture. Make pet supplies go well with any other home furniture in your house, suitable for the living room, hallway, bathroom, laundry room, etc.
- 🐱ILLUSTRATED INSTRUCTIONS: We have illustrated instructions to guide you through the assembly, and all matching hardware is included. The surface of the pet house is smooth for easy cleaning; a wet cloth will do the job.
Additional Info :
5. Epetlover Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Litter Box Furniture Hidden, Indoor Cat Toilet House for Large Pet Cat, Sturdy Wooden Kitty Washroom with Vent Holes, White
- Our Cat litter box furniture is an essential household product for cat parents. Provides excellent privacy for your cat with excellent ventilation. Let them perform this crucial task of the day, without any worries.
- This litter box can service any size for your cat. Its spacious design can accommodate up to 20kg capacity. This large space gives enough space for the cat to freely move around.
- Used safe and high-quality engineered board to made,this enclosed litter box will never warp, crack or split , and the eco-friendly, recycled material will never absorb moisture—so even if your cat “misses,” all you have to do is wipe it away!
- Keep every member of the house happy with the kitty litter box. With style for the humans and function for the kitties, this design means no more unsightly litter boxes out in the open. its elegant white and the beautiful design looks stunning next to your sofa or bed.
- Item weight: 18 lbs , Product size: 18.9″W X 20.9″D X 20.9″H, Cat House Interior Size:16.54″Wx 18.5″D X 17.72″H, It accommodates a Standard Size Litter Box.
Additional Info :
6. DWANTON Litter Box Enclosure, Cat Litter Box Furniture Hidden, Litter Box Furniture, Cat Washroom End Table, Wooden Cat House, Fit Most of Litter Box, Nightstand, 31.5 x 20.9 x 19.7 Inches
- Multi-Function：It is not only a cat litter box enclosure, but also can be used as a cat house . Meantime, you can use this furniture as an end table or coffee table next to the sofa because of its’ fashionable furniture style.
- Good Private Space for Cat: It gives your cat the space to hide and do their business at ease. And you never have to worry about your dog finding the litter box!
- Friendly Pet Design: The side arch （7.8 “W * 9.3 “H）make cats can get in and out easily, and most of the carried litter can be left inside this litter box furniture through the S-shaped path.
- Quick Assembly：Using straight forward instruction，you can finish the installation in 30 minutes. Your little furball can not wait! Get ready to receive compliments from your friends!
- For Most of Litter Box: Internal dimensions of the small divider：9.1” L x 18.5” H, internal dimensions of the large divider ：19.3” L x 18.5” H. The cat furniture is big enough for most of litter box. Also, you can DIY larger space by removing the divider.
Additional Info :
7. Cat Scene Investigator: Solve Your Cat’s Litter Box Mystery
Additional Info :
8. BANIROMAY Cat Litter Box Enclosure with Storage Drawers, Hidden Litter Box Furniture and Nightstand with Ladder Storage
- 🐾【HELP YOU HIDE THE CAT LITTER BOX】 If you have our cat litter box enclosure, there’s no unsightly litter box, no smell, and no mess cat litter on the floor of your home. PS: If there is no instruction or any problem on assembly, please feel free to contact us, we will send you a detailed instruction.
- 🐾【SPACIOUS SPACE WITH STORAGE STAIR】The space for cat litter box is about 21 x 20 x 20 Inch, it fits most of the litter boxes. And our cat litter box furniture has stairs design for cats to crawl, there is a drawer under each stair for extra storage, you can store cat litter, cat food and other cat supplies in it.
- 🐾【NOT ONLY HIDE THE CAT LITTER BOX】It can not only be used as a hidden cat litter box furniture, you can also use it as cat house, side table, and nightstand, grey finish fits all decor and meet all kind of needs.
- 🐾【STURDY & DURABLE WOODEN CAT CABINET】Our wooden cat litter box enclosure is made of eco-friendly selected wood, has no smell, cats can get used to using it soon. And very sturdy to withstand plant, book, even you can sit on it as a bench, we have tested it with 300 lbs+.
- 🐾【EASY TO CLEAN】Our wooden cat litter box enclosure features smooth while paint both inside and outside, which is easy to wipe and clean, helps to maintain a clean environment for your lovely cats.
Additional Info :
9. HOOBRO Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Hidden Litter Box Furniture with Shutter Door and Cat Head Mat, Cat Entrance Can Be on Left or Right, Cat Washroom Fit Most of Litter Box, Rustic Brown BF06MW01
- Multifunctional Cat Furniture: This well-designed hidden cat cabinet with shutter doors achieves good ventilation. When the cat sleeps in it, it will make your cat feel comfortable even if the door is closed. The cute cat head opening will let your cat freely entry and exit, increase the sense of security and comfort
- For Most of Cat Litter Boxes: Sized in 31.5” L x 17.7” W x 19.9” H. the cat house is large enough for most of litter box size within 18.9′ L x 15” W x 7.9”H. It is a piece of traditional furniture, and it can be also a litter box house. Protect the territory of cats from dogs.
- Entrance Left Opening or Right Opening: Inner size of the small partition:19.1” L x 17.7” W x 15” H, large partition: 8.9” L x 17.7” W x 15” H. You can install the entrance of the cat head door on the left or right. You can adjust the divider to the left and right according to the entrance, Removing the divider, you can get an even larger space.
- Wide Top: Maximum static load bearing of the top is 132 lb, internal maximum static load bearing of the bottom is 44 lb. With the large panel of the cat litter enclosure, you can display some of your favorite artwork or decorations. For instance: put a lamp, a potted plant or some magazines to create a corner that suits you while watching TV with your kitten!
- Sturdy and Durable: The steel frame and P2 particle board provide a sturdy structure and an easy-to-clean surface, which greatly improves the stability and durability. The four legs with adjustable feet can be flexibly adjusted to prevent scratches on the floor and eliminate all your worries when in use. Easy assembly
Additional Info :
10. Secret Litter Box by Bundle & Bliss – Hidden Litter Box Enclosure, Patented Design with Odor Control, Includes Faux Plant, Carbon Filter and Real Stones
- SECRET LITTER BOX – Hide your kitty litter box from view in any room thanks to Bundle & Bliss. The cleverly designed faux planter gives your cat or kitten extra privacy and adds decorative value to your living space.
- YOU SPOKE, WE LISTENED – A sleeker, more secure design and a track-free interior (for high-peeing cats) ensure your litter box is both beautiful and functional.
- ODOR FIGHTING CARBON – Keep your home free from unpleasant odors with a powerful concealed filter. Made with activated carbon and measuring over 2 inches thick, this strong filter works year-round to continuously absorb and neutralize odor.
- CHARMING GREENERY – Put your functional cat furniture in any room and enjoy neutral tones and aesthetics. Nest your faux plant under the included river stones for a sparkling finish.
- COMPATIBLE LINERS – The Bundle & Bliss Reusable Liners (sold separately) make changing the litter effortless. Tailored to fit perfectly inside, our liners are scratch-resistant, easy to clean, and a friendly alternative to single-use plastic liners.
- OUR PAW-MISE TO YOU – Count on us for high-quality cat stuff that handles your cat’s…stuff. Your Secret Litter Box is backed by our love of felines, a 30-day money back guarantee, and our commitment to your complete cat-isfaction.
Additional Info :
How to choose the best hidden cat litter box: Important features to consider
Materials: Polyethylene vs. polypropylene – Low-density polyethylene (stamped on the bottom as LDPE, recycling group number four) is more flexible than stiff, cheap polypropylene (recycling group five), so it won’t crack as easily if you drop a loaded bin on the garage floor. It also won’t become brittle at freezing temperatures the way polypropylene does.
Each material has some advantages. Polypropylene can be made see-through, and it’s much more heat resistant — all the way up to boiling temperatures. LDPE is always tougher, but it gets very soft at temperatures above 110 degrees Fahrenheit and melts in boiling water. Our testers have seen far more polypropylene bins fail in long-term storage, especially in cold climates, but in a baking-hot attic, you’d want to be very careful about how much weight is stacked on an LDPE bin.
Latching lids – A flip-up latch will hold your bin closed even if you over-stuff it, which is handy for things like bulky sweaters and puffy blankets. If you put too much strain on latches, though, they’re prone to pop out of the mounting holes. Those holes also mean an entry point for moisture and insects.
A waterproof seal – If you just need a bin to shed rain, almost any will do: with one exception, the lids we tested to cover the edge of the bin, which means water will roll off without getting inside. A totally sealed lid (like our top pick) will also keep out humidity, though damp items can mildew quickly if you’re not careful about what you put in the bin.
Stackable designs – Nearly any bin can stand on top of another, but some designs are able to neatly mix and match small and large bins while creating a topple-resistant tower.
Single-size lids – If you’re building a collection of storage containers to fully organize your life, it can be handy to have bins with same-size openings. This usually means you can stack and nest different sizes as well as share lids between them. Usually, there will be at least two sizes in a series of containers with a common lid and footprint size, with the difference in volume made up by height.
What to Look for in a Plastic Storage Bin
“Pre-sort items you want to organize into categories for containment,” says Marci McAvoy, professional organizer and founder of Marci McAvoy Home Organization. After pre-sorting, consider the storage bin’s capacity. Measure what you need to store and the space where it will live.
“There’s nothing worse than buying a bunch of bins and getting home and realizing that your space is too narrow for the bin you chose, or maybe you didn’t realize that your shelves couldn’t be adjusted for height,” says McAvoy.
Plastic storage tubs list the capacity in quarts or gallons, and some may also include the weight limit. If you’re shopping online, you can get a sense of what a bin can hold by looking at both product photos and images posted by shoppers, which are often the most helpful.
Material and Design
Rigid plastic materials are less likely to buckle when filled with extremely heavy items. These are sometimes labeled as high-density bins. “A bin like this tends to be more expensive because it is really durable, keeps dust and critters out, and is airtight,” says McAvoy.
If you’re storing bins vertically, look for a stackable style (these usually have recessed lids), since this will help the bins stay stable and maximize your storage space from top to bottom. Note that some storage bins are narrower at the bottom and wider on top, so they can nest when they’re empty. This is a helpful feature, but if you are lining these up on shelves horizontally, you may have wasted space between them.
Lid Closure Type
Storage bin lids can be attached or removable. The attached lids might be on a single set of hinges, or they may split down the middle and interlock. When the lid is integrated into the design, you’re less likely to lose track of it, but McAvoy warns that sometimes these can break, rendering the entire bin unusable.
McAvoy prefers removable lids with side snaps and latches. If you live with small children, you might need to opt for more secure closures. If you love color-coding, consider lids that come in different colors. Others might opt for clear lids so they can easily see the contents.
When is the best time to buy plastic storage bins?
Plastic bins often go on sale in January or February, when retailers try to capitalize on customers’ resolutions to get organized. Containers in colors like red and green maybe even more deeply discounted at this time.
How should you label plastic storage bins?
There are almost as many labeling options as there are plastic containers. If you want flexibility, stick to erasable options such as removable chalkboard or whiteboard labels, and use either chalk paint or dry-erase markers. Label bin clips work well on the handles of open bins, and can also be used with dry-erase markers or Sharpies. Some people opt to simply write directly on clear bins, or buy pre-printed stickers. If you want your label to be permanent, use a marker like a Sharpie or an acrylic paint pen.
How can you hide plastic storage bins in your home?
If you’re looking to hide storage bins in your home, one option is to buy larger, more attractive containers made from materials like wood or rattan, and fit the plastic boxes inside. This works best for items you don’t need frequently. You could also use fabric, washi tape, drawer liner paper, spray paint, and stencils to decorate the exterior of plastic storage bins. If you really don’t want to see them, opt for under-bed storage containers.
Can you recycle plastic storage bins?
Check the number on the container as well as your area’s recycling rules. Many storage containers are made of polypropylene (labeled 5 or PP), and although this can be recycled, not all localities currently do this curbside, but some may accept them at transfer stations. You may be able to recycle polypropylene storage bins through a recycling company like TerraCycle. Try searching “specialty recycling company” and then the name of your town and state. Acrylic can be difficult to recycle, but some specialized facilities may accept it1. Products containing BPA cannot be recycled.2
If you can’t easily recycle your old bins, try posting them on a local swap group such as Buy Nothing or Freecycle, or using them for other home projects, such as building a terrarium or mini greenhouse. If they’re clean and in good condition, you can also donate them.
Last update on Monday, June 27, 2022 - 3:07:16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API