While it’s possible to use a simple induction cooktop, the top-notch models are designed specifically for better operation.
To pick the best pieces of induction cooktop you can find online; we looked for reliable, easy-to-use products that combined high-tech features with old-school cleverness.
A quality induction cooktop should be made of quality materials to be durable.
We considered classic induction cooktop with materials, design, accessories, and price. .
We also looked for convenience and ease of use, favoring the physical weight of the product.
Read on for more about the best induction cooktop available for purchase.
1. Duxtop 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Gold 8100MC/BT-180G3
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet – standard in all North American homes; lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Digital control panel. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140 °F to 460 °F; 10 power levels from 200 to 1800 Watts.
- With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so this induction burner is easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel. Durable 7-blade fan rapidly dissipates heat to ensure a longer product life.
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction stove, you need to use cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. 2-year manufacturer’s warranty, as well as customer service.
Additional Info :
2. Mueller RapidTherm Portable Induction Cooktop Hot Plate Countertop Burner 1800W, 8 Temp Levels, Timer, Auto-Shut-Off, Touch Panel, LED Display, Auto Pot Detection, Child Safety Lock, 4 Preset Programs
- Practical and Portable: The highly versatile RapidTherm Induction Cooktop boasts 1800W of cooking power, and many smart features at your fingertips. ETL approved and operating at standard 120V, the lightweight electric cooktop is easy to handle and store and is the ideal size for RV’s, small apartments or anywhere you need an extra cooktop. With no hot coils or open flames, it’s the hassle-free way to create sumptuous dishes.
- Energy-Friendly: The powerful induction burner only heats the diameter of the pan, so no energy is wasted. Plus heat is instant and evenly distributed, cooking your food 50% faster than conventional gas or electric cooktops. Suitable for induction-ready cookware with flat ferrous bases (test with a magnet) such as cast iron, enameled steel, or magnetic stainless steel with base diameter between 4.8”-10.2”.
- Digital Control Panel: Swiftly choose between 4 preset programs: Hot Pot, Slow Cook, Boil and Keep Warm that will automatically switch off after cooking. Or, for maximum flexibility, make use of the 8 power levels (200-1800 Watts), wide temperature range (140-460°F), and handy extra-long 4 hour digital timer. Includes durable blade fan for overheat protection.
- Safe And Easy To Use: In order to use this and any other induction stove, you need to use cookware with a magnetic bottom. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected. When you need to step away for a minute, use the Pause feature to temporarily stop cooking while locking in your cooking settings. When you’re all done, simply wipe with a damp cloth.
- Superior Quality With Mueller – We are here to offer you only the best quality products designed to make your life easier. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us. Our unparalleled 24/7 live telephone customer support is ready and waiting to assist with anything you need!
3. Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner Induction Hot Plate with LCD Sensor Touch 1800 Watts, Silver 9600LS/BT-200DZ
- 【PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER】Duxtop induction cooktop uses 110/120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American electrical standards. It is lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. Portable induction burner is perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchen, RV, boats, etc.
- 【HIGH ENERGY EFFICIENCY】 Choose from 20 preset power levels (100W to 1800W) and 20 preset temperature level settings (100°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency, induction burner is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves. Duxtop portable cooktop is perfect for bringing water to a boil quickly and for all of your cooking needs.
- 【DIGITAL LCD SENSOR】Touch control panel: child safety lock keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set; fast boil button; keep warm button (for 1-30 minutes at 140°F); up to 10-hour timer button.
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH MAGNETIC COOKWARE】 In order to use this and any other induction stove, you need to use cookware with a magnetic bottom. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected. Compatible with induction cookware having a diameter of at least 5 inches, which ensures a large and uniform heated area.
- 【100% SATISFACTION】Although induction itself is a noiseless process, there may be high pitched sounds from the cookware due to multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. Please allow the induction cooker to cool down before cleaning. If you have any questions with our product, please feel free to contact our customer service. We will address your concern to the best.
Additional Info :
4. Duxtop 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black 9100MC/BT-M20B
- PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER Duxtop induction cooktop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American electrical standards. Lightweight, portable induction cooktop makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY Choose from 15 preset power levels 200W to 1800W and 15 preset temperature level settings 140 F to 460 F. With an 83 percentage energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times
- EASY TO CLEAN & VIEW With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn on the oversized glass cooktop, making the induction burner easy to clean just wipe with a damp towel. The angle control panel with a large display screen, providing easy viewing, even from a distance.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION READY COOKWARE Induction stoves rely on cookware to heat, so it’s essential to choose magnetic bottom cookware with a minimum diameter of 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Please allow the induction hot plate to cool down before cleaning. If you have any questions with our product, please feel free to contact our customer service.
Additional Info :
5. COOKTRON Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Portable with Fast Warm-Up Mode, 10 Temperature 9 Power Settings Induction Cooker Cooktop 1800w with Child Safety Lock & Timer
- 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐓𝐎𝐏:1800w quick heating induction burner is faster than a standard electric burner.Boiling water in 1 minute under “BOOSTER” mode. Compared with the traditional induction cooker, it has a higher heat conduction effect, which meets your various cooking needs, such as steaming, boiling, fried, frying, slow stewing.
- 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑: Child safety lock ensures safety when not in use. The induction cooktop will return to standby mode after 30 seconds if not selecting any function. If the surface temperature is higher than 60 ℃, the LED will display “H” after the machine shuts down to prevent touch burning. It stops functioning and exhibiting relevant codes on the display screen when experiences unsuitable operations.
- 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈-𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄/𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 10 temperature levels(adjustable temperature range is 140 °F to 464 °F), 9 power levels, quickly choose your desired power from 200W to 1800W in 200W increments. Sensitive touch buttons ensure convenience to use, set the time of your induction cooker ranging from 1 minute to 4 hours to ensure fine cooking and result.
- 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍: The induction cooker is compatible with induction cooking utensils ranging from 5 inches to 8 inches(Heated area 8.26 inches in diameter), such as stainless steel, cast aluminum, cast iron, or enameled iron. The surface of the induction cooker is high-quality smooth glass, which can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
- 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍: Measures 15.20 x 11.42 x 2.52 in. Weighs only pounds. The induction cooker is compact and light, easy to install and carry, which is a great choice for limited space such as kitchen, recreational vehicle, office, camping. The smooth glass surface is scratch-resistant, waterproof, and highly decorative.
Additional Info :
6. COOKTRON Portable Induction Cooktop 2 Burner with Removable Iron Cast Griddle Pan Non-stick, 1800W Double Induction Cooktop with Child Safety Lock & Time, Great for Family Party
- 2 IN 1 INDUCTION COOKTOP & GRIDDLE GRILL : 1800W portable induction cooktop 2 burner with cast iron grill can be used either as a replacement for electric indoor grills or as a stand-alone induction burner. This electric grill is perfect for frying pancakes, sausages, steaks and eggs without sticking to the grill pan. It heats up quickly and evenly over the entire iron grill in just a few minutes.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Unlike electric grill pans with built-in cord, which have a huge temperature difference between the middle and the edges. The double-chip induction cooktop provides stable and even heating. Separate left and right controls allow frying and serving at the same time, with 9 power and 5 temperature controls to meet to different ingredients needs.
- SMOKELESS CAST IRON GRILL PAN: The cast iron grill provides excellent heat retention and distribution, with four temperature control points on the bottom for precise heat distribution and even heating, reducing smoke by 95% and providing a healthy dining environment. Note: After use, please wait for the grill pan to cool down before touching it to prevent burns.
- CLEANING IS SO CONVENIENT: The induction cooktop and grill plate can be separated and the induction burner has a high quality smooth glass surface that can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth. The smooth surface of the all cast iron grill pan is covered with a non-toxic, non-stick coating that leaves no frying residue.
- INTELLIGENT SAFETY DESIGN: When both burners are working by power setting mode at the same time, the maximum power will not exceed 1800W total. Child lock included, 9 power levels quickly choose your desired power from 400W to 1100W in 100W increments, 5 temperature levels from 248 °F to 410 °F in 36 °F increments. Please read the instructions carefully before using!
7. FRIGIDAIRE FGIC3666TB Gallery 36″ Electric Induction Cooktop, Built-in 5-Burner, Vitroceramic Glass, Black
- 36 in. induction cooktop from Frigidaire
- Amazingly fast heat
- Even heat distribution
- Cooktop surface is easy to clean
- Auto-sizing pan detection. Exterior – 21-3/8 D x 36-3/4 W x 3 5/8 H inches
Additional Info :
8. NUWAVE Flex Precision Induction Cooktop, Portable, Large 6.5” Heating Coil, Temperature from 100F to 500F, 3 Wattage Settings 600, 900, and 1300w
- MAKE ADJUSTMENTS ON-THE-FLY – The digital controls are easy to operate, and the response is immediate. Select from 6 convenient preset temperature settings or fine tune your own from 100°F – 500°F.
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL – With 45 precise temperatures, you can keep delicate sauces warm at 100°F to grilling a juicy steak with serious grill marks at 500°F. At the right temperature, your culinary creations will be perfect every time.
- FAST & EFFICIENT – Flex heats the pot directly without heating up the cooking elements first. Gas stovetops use open flame, which can be dangerous. Electric burners use exposed coils that fluctuate in temperature. Flex cooks faster with virtually no wasted heat and safer than any traditional stovetop.
- PERFECT FOR DORMS & RV’S – Flex is light-weight and portable. Its patented insulation technology brings the heating coils closer to your cookware than any other induction cooktop for faster and even heating. With 3 wattage settings of 600, 900 and 1300w.
- SHATTER-PROOF CERAMIC GLASS – There are no open flames or hot coils that can cause burns. Unlike the competition, Gold’s heating surface is heavy-duty shatter-proof ceramic glass, which was rigorously tested to withstand intense heat without shattering. It is one of the safest cooktops in the market.
- SAFETY BUILT-IN – Even if you forget, Flex will shut off automatically when the set cook time is completed. When there is no cookware on the cooktop, Flex will not start. There are no hot coils or open flames reducing the risk of burns.
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY – The slim design of Flex and its patented insulation technology brings the induction heating coils closer to your cookware than any other induction cooktop for faster and more even heating, ensuring no hot or cold spots for optimal cooking experience.
- HELPING YOU LIVE WELL FOR LESS SINCE 1993 – At NUWAVE, we are driven by the pursuit of providing safe, affordable, and environmentally friendly products with the latest technology that will improve your quality of life.
Additional Info :
9. Duxtop LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800W Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove, 9620LS/BT-350DZ
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 Volts, 15 amp of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
Additional Info :
10. SINGLEHOMIE Double Induction Cooktop 2 Burner Portable Countertop Cooker Touch Sensor LED Display Plug-in 110-120V / 1800W
Additional Info :
10 Best induction cooktop With Features & Specifications:
New tools have been outpouring, making projects easier, faster, and safer. After evaluating more than 100 candidates, we’ve selected 10 that stand out for their innovative, practical solutions to everyday problems. Whether you’re looking for clever induction cooktop tools, versatile accessories, or the latest advances in induction cooktop technology, there’s something in this roundup that’s sure to please.
What things to consider when buying induction cooktop?
Our research program comprised five performance metrics: comfort, fit, looks, quality, and warmth. We looked at many different variables and subcategories to get an in-depth look at exactly what these induction cooktop can do.
- Size- All of the best traits of your gear just won’t cut it if it doesn’t fit. Our heads come in all shapes and sizes, and finding the perfect induction cooktop for yours is easy when we analyze them for you.
- Aesthetics– Finding a piece of gear you love is great, and it’s even better when you love how it looks. Our panel of experts and gear heads rated each induction cooktop’s appearance side-by-side to find out which ones would have you looking your best.
- Quality– When buying any product, you hope to purchase one that can be trusted to last. The small details are important as they let you know how much thought and effort were put into making a quality piece of gear. We thoroughly examined the material choices & assembly to inform us of the highest quality.
- Value-If the price tag associated with a quality induction cooktop has you choking, look no further! We don’t rate the bikes we test based on their price, but we do love a good value.
The Importance of good induction cooktop & The Do’s & Don’ts
Without proper induction cooktop, you’ll feel incredibly unloved. Think of induction cooktop as the icing on a cake, offering visual interest and detail. If you source your products carefully, your mind will be refreshed.
The Importance of induction cooktop
They are a powerful tool, and here’s why.
- They make you happy with advanced features and operation
- The induction cooktop aren’t just eye candy – objects such as vases, books, and bowls can be functional in their forms.
- induction cooktop pull your ideas together.
- Always budget for induction cooktop when pulling together a list of products. They should never be an afterthought. If your budget is from the outset, you will ensure you won’t spend all your hard-earned cash on unwanted things.
- Choose according to your Taste – Go through what you already own and see what works with your new ideas. Having things you love around you will ensure you’ll enjoy your time more.
- Choose induction cooktop that reflects your spaces, style, and taste. By doing so, you’ll be making yourself unique and individual to you.
- Spreading induction cooktop out in the wrong direction becomes less significant.
- Try not to clutter your home or outdoor with meaningless gadgets. If you feel no love or use for a product, get rid. Otherwise, it will only make you unhappy in the long run.
- Don’t choose induction cooktop too samey/unified otherwise, you end up with a contrived situation that is unnatural. Mix it up, and you’ll create more interest.
- Try not to overwhelm garbage induction cooktop; that will make your task stressful.