Consumers have been using storage boxes to organize nearly every part of their lives: In homes, on the farm, at warehouses, and even for travel. Over the years, many users have bought numerous brands and styles of storage containers for different applications. Some have served faithfully for decades in storage sheds, while some were only good for a year before cracking.
The best lint collection box can lead to smarter living in your home. With a functional aesthetic, storage bins can declutter and organize. To find the ideal lint collection box available, we conducted hours of research and evaluated product models on durability, size, type of plastic, closures, and price.
Top 10 Bestlint collection box : Editor’s Choice
List of 10 Best lint collection box: Selected and Tested by Experts
1. Scotch-Brite Lint Roller, Works Great on Pet Hair, Clothing, Furniture and More, 3 Rollers, 100 Sheets Per Roller (300 Sheets Total)
- Picks up lint, fur, fuzz, hair and debris for a crisp, clean look
- Reliable Scotch Brand adhesive
- Tears cleanly down to the last sheet
- Great for use on clothing, furniture and more
- Handle is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand
Additional Info :
2. The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction March/April 2021
Additional Info :
3. Complete Albums Volume 2 (1977-2011) [9 LP]
Additional Info :
4. Poltergeist: The Legacy The Complete Collection // All 4 Seasons // 16 Disc DVD set
Additional Info :
5. Ogrmar 12 Slot PU Leather Lockable Watch Storage Boxes, Men & Women Jewelry Display Drawer Case, 2-Tier Organizer Watch Showcase with Glass Lid
- 【Real Glass Top】Real glass lid keeps your watches from dust, and easy for you to see all the watches in the box and help you decide quickly which watch to wear. It will display all your watches in a convenient, fashionable and clear way.
- 【Soft Velvet Liner】Made of high quality black PU leather and soft gray velvet, this jewelry storage display box is excellent to protect your beloved jewelry from scratch and damage.
- 【Multi-functional Boxes】Two levels display case , first level includes 12 removable velvet pillows, second level is a jewelry tray. Suits for storing watches, jewelry, cuff links, spare links, rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces.
- 【Sturdy and Durable】There is a sturdy metal hinge support which helps to keep the top propped open. You can open and close it in seconds with one handed operation, very convenient and no time consuming.
- 【Products Dimensions & Quality Warranty】Total size is : 11.8″L x 7.87″W x 5.11″H.If you are not satisfied, we guarantee a full refund or replacement We offer quality warranty and refund guarantee, if you have any question about our items, please contact us by email. We are glad to help you solve the problem.
Additional Info :
6. Vintage Style Lint and Pod Holder – Laundry Room Decor
- If you enjoy proper laundry room decor, this accessory tin is a must-have addition to your interior design setup. Hold detergent, dryer lint, or dryer sheets in it for space saving measures.
- This tin has a classic cream shell color to it, not unlike what you would find from the more fabulous days of home design. The tin lid is plain and features a vintage-style mural on the front.
- You have the choice of placing this on top of your appliances or mounting it with the keyhole hangers on the back. Use it as a soap station or can for used dryer sheets.
- Keep this adorably classic can for your own laundry room decorations or as a gift to family and friends. Everyone can always use additional decor in their laundry rooms and this can bring it together.
- Iron. Ready to hang. 6-3/4″W x 4″D x 8″H.
Additional Info :
7. Sodynee Two-Layer Lint Jewelry Box Organizer Display Storage Case with Lock, Pink
- Made of medium density fiberboard and covered with soft lint
- Two-layer and removable design provides more space, Earrings, rings, brackets, necklaces can be held
- Easy to open can be locked (comes with a key), It is a good gift for girls or women
- Approximate Jewelry Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 10. 2″ x 10. 2″ x 3. 2″
- Brand: Sodynee – THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE – With our famous 100% satisfaction, you can have peace of mind. If for any reason you’re not completely happy with your purchase- if it breaks, if it’s damaged in shipping, or even if you change your mind – simply let us know and we will either replace it or refund your money, your choice!
Additional Info :
8. Calindiana Modern Farmhouse Metal Magnetic Lint Bin for Laundry Room Decor and Accessories with Lid and Laundry Room Organization and Storage Wall Mount Space Saving Washer and Dryer Trash Can, White
- CALINDIANA LAUNDRY COLLECTION: Fill your laundry room with Calindiana Laundry Collection! We feature modern farmhouse laundry room style and are focused on enhancing laundry room organization and storage. Use this lint bin to replace a lint trash can, get our powder bin to store any laundry essentials of your choice (just not any liquids), and get our dryer sheets holder to store either dryer sheets or dryer balls. Go get our entire laundry collection and you won’t be disappointed!
- SPACE SAVER (Laundry Room Essentials): Use this stylish and slim waste bin to clean up the lint from your dryer. This surely replaces the need to keep a trash can. It also has both built-in keyhole hangers to easily mount it to the wall and strong magnetic backing so you can attach it on your washer or dryer
- MODERN FARMHOUSE DESIGN: Lint Bin is elegantly printed on the bin and its tin material provides both modern and farmhouse vibes to your laundry room. This bin’s white color will blend seamlessly with any laundry interior scheme and washer/dryer combo. This bin also features a lid to prevent laundry lint from escaping
- HIGH QUALITY: If you need a lint bin that will hold up under any conditions, look no further. This bin is made of sturdy tin material and spacious enough with 7.3(L)X3.5(W)X10.2(H) inch size dimensions. With highly strong and big magnetic backing, this lint bin will be attached to your washer or dryer firmly with maximum staying power
- NO MORE LINT BUILDUPS: We are living in a busy world and sometimes or most of the time, we might forget to clean the lint from a lint screen when doing the laundry. Our lint bin will serve as a great reminder for you to remove the lint when the dryer cycle is over and this will definitely fix the lint builds up problems
- MULTI STORAGE USE: Do not limit the purpose of this lint bin as a lint trash can! Our lint bin is slim enough to fit into any narrow spaces but spacious enough to store sufficient items of your choice. You can store any laundry essentials of your choice including detergent pods, dryer balls, dryer sheets, laundry nets, pegs, and so much more
- LINT REPURPOSING OPTIONS: Our metal lint bin is the perfect solution for storing lint especially with its lid. There are many ways to repurpose the collected lint. Don’t just throw the lint away. Get creative and repurpose it in many ways including but not limited to making clay and paper mache, lining planters, making a fire starter kit, using it to make handmade papers, and using the natural fibers for mulch or compost
- PACKAGING DESIGN: Keep this lint keeper for your own laundry room or give it to your loved ones as a gift. This bin is packaged with a beautiful and elegant box and it is a great gift option for your surroundings
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are highly confident in our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our lint bin, please let us know and we will help you out with the issues you may have
Additional Info :
9. The City of Ghosts Collection: Books 1-3
Additional Info :
10. DerBlue Jewelry Case Jewelry Box for Women Two-Layer Lint Jewelry Organizer with Lock -36 Compartments and Removable Partition for Earrings Bracelets Rings Watches Case
- 1. SPACE OF IT :26cm*26cm*8.5cm(10.2in*10.2in*3.3in).Double layer with 27 all kinds of space for rings、earrings、bracelet and ect.And 8 hooks are for necklaces.Sufficient space could meet the storage needs of all your jewelry.
- 2. MATERIAL:Being made of fiberboard,firm and lightweight.Covered by soft lint,beautiful and comfortable.
- 3. LOCK:These is a lock on it ,There’s a lock on top, and it’s better to close the box and keep the stuff from falling out.
- 4. With an elegant and simple appearance, it would be an excellent idea for a gift for personal use, retail display, and home decoration, compact size but have plenty of space for holding the jewelry such as rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelet and watches.
- 5. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: If there are any quality problems,we could give you a refund or change a new one for you.
Additional Info :
How to choose the best lint collection box: Important features to consider
Materials: Polyethylene vs. polypropylene – Low-density polyethylene (stamped on the bottom as LDPE, recycling group number four) is more flexible than stiff, cheap polypropylene (recycling group five), so it won’t crack as easily if you drop a loaded bin on the garage floor. It also won’t become brittle at freezing temperatures the way polypropylene does.
Each material has some advantages. Polypropylene can be made see-through, and it’s much more heat resistant — all the way up to boiling temperatures. LDPE is always tougher, but it gets very soft at temperatures above 110 degrees Fahrenheit and melts in boiling water. Our testers have seen far more polypropylene bins fail in long-term storage, especially in cold climates, but in a baking-hot attic, you’d want to be very careful about how much weight is stacked on an LDPE bin.
Latching lids – A flip-up latch will hold your bin closed even if you over-stuff it, which is handy for things like bulky sweaters and puffy blankets. If you put too much strain on latches, though, they’re prone to pop out of the mounting holes. Those holes also mean an entry point for moisture and insects.
A waterproof seal – If you just need a bin to shed rain, almost any will do: with one exception, the lids we tested to cover the edge of the bin, which means water will roll off without getting inside. A totally sealed lid (like our top pick) will also keep out humidity, though damp items can mildew quickly if you’re not careful about what you put in the bin.
Stackable designs – Nearly any bin can stand on top of another, but some designs are able to neatly mix and match small and large bins while creating a topple-resistant tower.
Single-size lids – If you’re building a collection of storage containers to fully organize your life, it can be handy to have bins with same-size openings. This usually means you can stack and nest different sizes as well as share lids between them. Usually, there will be at least two sizes in a series of containers with a common lid and footprint size, with the difference in volume made up by height.
What to Look for in a Plastic Storage Bin
“Pre-sort items you want to organize into categories for containment,” says Marci McAvoy, professional organizer and founder of Marci McAvoy Home Organization. After pre-sorting, consider the storage bin’s capacity. Measure what you need to store and the space where it will live.
“There’s nothing worse than buying a bunch of bins and getting home and realizing that your space is too narrow for the bin you chose, or maybe you didn’t realize that your shelves couldn’t be adjusted for height,” says McAvoy.
Plastic storage tubs list the capacity in quarts or gallons, and some may also include the weight limit. If you’re shopping online, you can get a sense of what a bin can hold by looking at both product photos and images posted by shoppers, which are often the most helpful.
Material and Design
Rigid plastic materials are less likely to buckle when filled with extremely heavy items. These are sometimes labeled as high-density bins. “A bin like this tends to be more expensive because it is really durable, keeps dust and critters out, and is airtight,” says McAvoy.
If you’re storing bins vertically, look for a stackable style (these usually have recessed lids), since this will help the bins stay stable and maximize your storage space from top to bottom. Note that some storage bins are narrower at the bottom and wider on top, so they can nest when they’re empty. This is a helpful feature, but if you are lining these up on shelves horizontally, you may have wasted space between them.
Lid Closure Type
Storage bin lids can be attached or removable. The attached lids might be on a single set of hinges, or they may split down the middle and interlock. When the lid is integrated into the design, you’re less likely to lose track of it, but McAvoy warns that sometimes these can break, rendering the entire bin unusable.
McAvoy prefers removable lids with side snaps and latches. If you live with small children, you might need to opt for more secure closures. If you love color-coding, consider lids that come in different colors. Others might opt for clear lids so they can easily see the contents.
When is the best time to buy plastic storage bins?
Plastic bins often go on sale in January or February, when retailers try to capitalize on customers’ resolutions to get organized. Containers in colors like red and green maybe even more deeply discounted at this time.
How should you label plastic storage bins?
There are almost as many labeling options as there are plastic containers. If you want flexibility, stick to erasable options such as removable chalkboard or whiteboard labels, and use either chalk paint or dry-erase markers. Label bin clips work well on the handles of open bins, and can also be used with dry-erase markers or Sharpies. Some people opt to simply write directly on clear bins, or buy pre-printed stickers. If you want your label to be permanent, use a marker like a Sharpie or an acrylic paint pen.
How can you hide plastic storage bins in your home?
If you’re looking to hide storage bins in your home, one option is to buy larger, more attractive containers made from materials like wood or rattan, and fit the plastic boxes inside. This works best for items you don’t need frequently. You could also use fabric, washi tape, drawer liner paper, spray paint, and stencils to decorate the exterior of plastic storage bins. If you really don’t want to see them, opt for under-bed storage containers.
Can you recycle plastic storage bins?
Check the number on the container as well as your area’s recycling rules. Many storage containers are made of polypropylene (labeled 5 or PP), and although this can be recycled, not all localities currently do this curbside, but some may accept them at transfer stations. You may be able to recycle polypropylene storage bins through a recycling company like TerraCycle. Try searching “specialty recycling company” and then the name of your town and state. Acrylic can be difficult to recycle, but some specialized facilities may accept it1. Products containing BPA cannot be recycled.2
If you can’t easily recycle your old bins, try posting them on a local swap group such as Buy Nothing or Freecycle, or using them for other home projects, such as building a terrarium or mini greenhouse. If they’re clean and in good condition, you can also donate them.
Last update on Sunday, July 3, 2022 - 10:07:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API