Consumers have been using storage boxes to organize nearly every part of their lives: In homes, on the farm, at warehouses, and even for travel. Over the years, many users have bought numerous brands and styles of storage containers for different applications. Some have served faithfully for decades in storage sheds, while some were only good for a year before cracking.
The best live topiary boxwood can lead to smarter living in your home. With a functional aesthetic, storage bins can declutter and organize. To find the ideal live topiary boxwood available, we conducted hours of research and evaluated product models on durability, size, type of plastic, closures, and price.
Top 10 Bestlive topiary boxwood : Editor’s Choice
List of 10 Best live topiary boxwood: Selected and Tested by Experts
1. Real Preserved Boxwood Evergreen Globe Tree Topiary in Terracotta Planter Green Plant for Home Decor (Single Ball Topiary, 16 inch Tall)
- Preserved boxwood decorative round ball topiary trees, free standing format decorative garden style. Boxwood ball size 6’, height size 16’
- Bring the architectural beauty of topiary to any room with our remarkably classic planted boxwood. Live in harmony with nature.
- Shaped by hand, it’s crafted to resemble a meticulously tended miniature tree, then set in a stone finished terra cotta planter with delicate real boxwood leaves.
- Add fresh spring summer vibe to any room with our real boxwood plant in the whole year. Totally full piece of environmental friendly materials with no odors.
Additional Info :
|Color||Single Ball Topiary|
2. 4′ Double Ball-shaped Boxwood Topiary in Plastic Pot Two Tone Green
- Boxwood topiary
- Double ball shaped
- Black plastic pot
Additional Info :
|Color||Two Tone Green|
3. Topiary Trees Artificial Outdoor 2 Pack – 4.6′ Artificial Boxwood Topiary Ball Trees -Faux Topiary Artificial Plant Topiary Ball -UV Protected Artificial Topiary Ball for Outdoors -Outdoor Topiary
- WHAT MAKES NORTHWOOD CALLIGER TREES THE BEST? Our trees are the most realistic and natural looking, and the most beautiful. They have the best color, texture, and shape out of all the other artificial shrubs for outdoors from other brands. Our trees are the sturdiest and most well built and last the longest. They have the best UV and water protection. Don’t buy cheap artificial topiary trees for outdoors and regret it later. Our trees are worth every penny.
- NATURAL LOOKING AND REALISTIC: Northwood Calliger Artificial Boxwood Topiary Ball Trees look so natural that they’re easily mistaken for real trees, or a preserved boxwood topiary tree. Our leaves are a deep, lush green with FOUR layers for depth and fullness, and two tones to mimic real topiary trees. Our balls are NOT perfectly round, which looks more realistic, artistic, and beautiful. Our trunks branch off into multiples, while other brands just have one skinny pole.
- STURDY, WELL BUILT, AND LONG LASTING: Our trees are UV and water resistant, with our Advanced UV Inhibitor formula. This makes our leaves stay vibrant much longer than other brands. They can withstand heavy wind, hot sun, rain, and snow. Comes fully assembled and ready to pot right out of the box. Branches can be adjusted similar to a Christmas tree, but they are much more stiff in order to withstand all weather conditions. Fluff up after shipping, or change the shape to your artistic eye.
- MAINTENANCE AND MESS FREE: Our outdoor artificial plants are always neat and clean! No watering, no trimming, no fertilizing, NO MESS! No plants that get sick or die, no costly replacements, and no wasted time. Give your space the high end look of a live topiary plant without the work of caring for a live tri ball topiary! Perfect front door topiary trees or topiaries for front porch / topiaries for front entrance. We truly make the best artificial boxwood balls for pots.
- ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS: Read review after review of customers who say these look even better in person than the pictures could possibly show. Don’t wait to upgrade your space to Level 10 Beautiful with a topiary ball tree! We have limited stock, so buy now. Ball topiary tree overall Height: ~4.6’/Width: ~1′. Our trees are also backed by a full, 90 day money back guarantee of complete satisfaction. If you don’t fall in love with your new trees, you can return them for a full refund, hassle-free.
Additional Info :
4. Nearly Natural 5412 3ft. Boxwood Tower Topiary UV Resistant (Indoor/Outdoor),Green,12″ x 12″ x 35″
- The boxwood is a classic “decorating hedge”, and why not? It’s pretty, dense leaves make for perfect canvas for a talented horticulturist sporting a trimmer. Here’s a boxwood that’s trimmed into what’s called a “tower topiary” shape, and ready to enhance your home or office décor. Best of all, this is an indoor/outdoor decoration, and fully UV resistant.
- Shop with confidence knowing our collections. . . “looks so real, they’re Nearly Natural! ” Pioneers in our industry; Nearly Natural is the first artificial floral company to hire head designers with years of experience in the live plant industry. We source products with a sound and in-depth knowledge of our industry. . . Nature.
- Overall Product Dimension: 12 In. W x 12 In. D x 36 In. H; Pot/Vase Dimensions: H: 6 In. W: 6. 5 In. D: 6. 5 In. . Measurements are from the bottom of the planter/vase to the furthest extended flower or leaf on the arrangement. Width dimensions are also calculated from each furthest outstretched dimension.
- No Maintenance Required; No Watering. Looks full and fresh every day; wipe clean with a soft dry cloth. WEATHER READY! – Can be used indoors or outdoors and is UV resistant for sunny locations. Display this topiary outside and it will brave the elements well.
- 36″ High & 12″ Wide. More than 400 leaves. Indoor / Outdoor, and UV resistant. Tower topiary look. Perfect for your home or office
Additional Info :
5. Natural Preserved Boxwood Topiary in Pot 9 inch Stunning Greenery and Plant Decor Great for Home Office bar Shop decoartion(9 inch Tall/4 inch Wide)
- MODERN HOME GREENERY: Our vibrant green preserved boxwood topiary comes in a uniquely designed terracotta pot, adding an elegant and fresh look to any room in your home!
- BEAUTIFUL TABLE DECOR: The perfect centerpiece sure to match or accent your coffee table decor, dining table decor, and kitchen table.
- PERFECT HOUSEWARMING GIFT: Potted plants make great housewarming gifts. Give your family and friends beautiful greenery to lighten up their home.
- Multi-Sizes for your choice: This natural preserved greenery is made in three kind sizes. Small-9 inch; Medium-13 inch; Large-15 inch. Just choose the ideal size for your home!
- BARNYARD HAPPINESS GUARANTEE – If you are ever unhappy with our BoxwoodValley products, just let us know and we will solve it for you immediately. We pride ourselves on high quality products and happy customers.
Additional Info :
|Color||Mini Ball Topiary|
6. One 2 Foot Outdoor Artificial Boxwood Ball Topiary Bush Potted UV Rated Plant
- Silk Tree Warehouse Company Inc Outdoor Artificial Boxwood Ball Topiary Bush Potted Plant
- 2 feet tall
- 16 inches Wide
- UV Rated
- One Plant by Silk Tree Warehouse Company Inc
Additional Info :
7. AUEAR, Artificial Boxwood Topiary Plant Balls Decorative for Table Decoration Garden Wedding Decor (7 Inch Diameter, 2 Pack)
- Size:The artificial boxwood topiary plant balls size are available in 7 in diameters. The leaves may fall during transportation, the shape will be deformed but it is easy to restore
- Feature:Artificial plants,therefore, no water, soil, fertilizer, no trimming is needed, it is easy to maintain and is not affected by natural weather. Let you feel nature
- Design:The artificial plants are made of high quality plastic by modern technology and look the same as real plants, but live longer than it
- Suitable:Plant ball can be used indoors and outdoors to enhance the look of any space. After receiving the goods, the deformed ones will be restored to the original shape by blowing them with hot air from a hair dryer
- Occassion:Ideal for wedding decoration, home decoration, party decoration, etc. Add a touch of color to your home, business or wedding decoration
Additional Info :
8. Creative Co-op 11″ Preserved Boxwood Cone Shaped Clay Pot Topiary, Medium, Green,DA5562
- Grey clay pot
- Made of deep green preserved greens
- Soft to the touch
- 3.75″L x 3.75″W x 11″H
Additional Info :
9. MyGift Artificial Boxwood Topiary Trees in Gray Paper Pulp Pots, Set of 2
- Set of 2 faux boxwood topiary trees in gray ceramic pots perfect for adding decoration to your home or office
- Ideal for placement on desks, windowsills, tables, and counter tops
- No watering or additional maintenance necessary
- Gray paper pulp pots complement modern decors
- SPECS: 2.75 L x 2.75 W x 14.75 H (in inches)
Additional Info :
10. Set of 2 – Pre-Potted 24″ High Ball Shaped Boxwood Topiary- 16″ Diameter – Plastic Pot
- Size approximately 24″ high x 16″ diameter. Basic shaping needed.
- Pot Dimensions= 6″ High by 6.5″ Wide
- Pack of 2
- Made of plastic, used for both indoor and outdoor display
- The height is measured from the base of the pot to the very top of the leaf tip straight up.
Additional Info :
How to choose the best live topiary boxwood: Important features to consider
Materials: Polyethylene vs. polypropylene – Low-density polyethylene (stamped on the bottom as LDPE, recycling group number four) is more flexible than stiff, cheap polypropylene (recycling group five), so it won’t crack as easily if you drop a loaded bin on the garage floor. It also won’t become brittle at freezing temperatures the way polypropylene does.
Each material has some advantages. Polypropylene can be made see-through, and it’s much more heat resistant — all the way up to boiling temperatures. LDPE is always tougher, but it gets very soft at temperatures above 110 degrees Fahrenheit and melts in boiling water. Our testers have seen far more polypropylene bins fail in long-term storage, especially in cold climates, but in a baking-hot attic, you’d want to be very careful about how much weight is stacked on an LDPE bin.
Latching lids – A flip-up latch will hold your bin closed even if you over-stuff it, which is handy for things like bulky sweaters and puffy blankets. If you put too much strain on latches, though, they’re prone to pop out of the mounting holes. Those holes also mean an entry point for moisture and insects.
A waterproof seal – If you just need a bin to shed rain, almost any will do: with one exception, the lids we tested to cover the edge of the bin, which means water will roll off without getting inside. A totally sealed lid (like our top pick) will also keep out humidity, though damp items can mildew quickly if you’re not careful about what you put in the bin.
Stackable designs – Nearly any bin can stand on top of another, but some designs are able to neatly mix and match small and large bins while creating a topple-resistant tower.
Single-size lids – If you’re building a collection of storage containers to fully organize your life, it can be handy to have bins with same-size openings. This usually means you can stack and nest different sizes as well as share lids between them. Usually, there will be at least two sizes in a series of containers with a common lid and footprint size, with the difference in volume made up by height.
What to Look for in a Plastic Storage Bin
“Pre-sort items you want to organize into categories for containment,” says Marci McAvoy, professional organizer and founder of Marci McAvoy Home Organization. After pre-sorting, consider the storage bin’s capacity. Measure what you need to store and the space where it will live.
“There’s nothing worse than buying a bunch of bins and getting home and realizing that your space is too narrow for the bin you chose, or maybe you didn’t realize that your shelves couldn’t be adjusted for height,” says McAvoy.
Plastic storage tubs list the capacity in quarts or gallons, and some may also include the weight limit. If you’re shopping online, you can get a sense of what a bin can hold by looking at both product photos and images posted by shoppers, which are often the most helpful.
Material and Design
Rigid plastic materials are less likely to buckle when filled with extremely heavy items. These are sometimes labeled as high-density bins. “A bin like this tends to be more expensive because it is really durable, keeps dust and critters out, and is airtight,” says McAvoy.
If you’re storing bins vertically, look for a stackable style (these usually have recessed lids), since this will help the bins stay stable and maximize your storage space from top to bottom. Note that some storage bins are narrower at the bottom and wider on top, so they can nest when they’re empty. This is a helpful feature, but if you are lining these up on shelves horizontally, you may have wasted space between them.
Lid Closure Type
Storage bin lids can be attached or removable. The attached lids might be on a single set of hinges, or they may split down the middle and interlock. When the lid is integrated into the design, you’re less likely to lose track of it, but McAvoy warns that sometimes these can break, rendering the entire bin unusable.
McAvoy prefers removable lids with side snaps and latches. If you live with small children, you might need to opt for more secure closures. If you love color-coding, consider lids that come in different colors. Others might opt for clear lids so they can easily see the contents.
When is the best time to buy plastic storage bins?
Plastic bins often go on sale in January or February, when retailers try to capitalize on customers’ resolutions to get organized. Containers in colors like red and green maybe even more deeply discounted at this time.
How should you label plastic storage bins?
There are almost as many labeling options as there are plastic containers. If you want flexibility, stick to erasable options such as removable chalkboard or whiteboard labels, and use either chalk paint or dry-erase markers. Label bin clips work well on the handles of open bins, and can also be used with dry-erase markers or Sharpies. Some people opt to simply write directly on clear bins, or buy pre-printed stickers. If you want your label to be permanent, use a marker like a Sharpie or an acrylic paint pen.
How can you hide plastic storage bins in your home?
If you’re looking to hide storage bins in your home, one option is to buy larger, more attractive containers made from materials like wood or rattan, and fit the plastic boxes inside. This works best for items you don’t need frequently. You could also use fabric, washi tape, drawer liner paper, spray paint, and stencils to decorate the exterior of plastic storage bins. If you really don’t want to see them, opt for under-bed storage containers.
Can you recycle plastic storage bins?
Check the number on the container as well as your area’s recycling rules. Many storage containers are made of polypropylene (labeled 5 or PP), and although this can be recycled, not all localities currently do this curbside, but some may accept them at transfer stations. You may be able to recycle polypropylene storage bins through a recycling company like TerraCycle. Try searching “specialty recycling company” and then the name of your town and state. Acrylic can be difficult to recycle, but some specialized facilities may accept it1. Products containing BPA cannot be recycled.2
If you can’t easily recycle your old bins, try posting them on a local swap group such as Buy Nothing or Freecycle, or using them for other home projects, such as building a terrarium or mini greenhouse. If they’re clean and in good condition, you can also donate them.
Last update on Sunday, June 26, 2022 - 2:57:20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API