Consumers have been using storage boxes to organize nearly every part of their lives: In homes, on the farm, at warehouses, and even for travel. Over the years, many users have bought numerous brands and styles of storage containers for different applications. Some have served faithfully for decades in storage sheds, while some were only good for a year before cracking.
The best outlet box pulling out of wall can lead to smarter living in your home. With a functional aesthetic, storage bins can declutter and organize. To find the ideal outlet box pulling out of wall available, we conducted hours of research and evaluated product models on durability, size, type of plastic, closures, and price.
Top 10 Bestoutlet box pulling out of wall : Editor’s Choice
List of 10 Best outlet box pulling out of wall: Selected and Tested by Experts
1. Leviton 42777-1WA Surface Mount Backbox, Single Gang, White, Box Depth Is 1.89 Inches
- Surface Mount Housings and Back Boxes work in places where it may not be practical to add a wall box
- Surface Mount Boxes and Back Boxes have breakouts to match common surface mount raceway systems
- Box depth is 1.89 inches
- Leviton’s color matching wallplate series
- Commercial quality product line
Additional Info :
2. ECHOGEAR On-Wall Surge Protector with 6 Pivoting AC Outlets & 1080 Joules of Surge Protection – Low Profile Design Installs Over Existing Outlets to Protect Your Gear (White)
- 1080J rating protects your devices from electrical surge damage & is fireproof to keep your entire home safe. Remember to always use protection…for your electronics.
- Triple your outlet capacity with 6 pivoting AC heads that can handle all your electronics. A study we just conducted says 6 outlets are better than 1. Take that for data.
- Installs in seconds over existing outlets, with a low 1.50″ profile to keep your cables out of the way.
- Filters your electricity current to eliminate dirty power caused by signal interference. UL safety certified with a 5 year, $25k connected equipment warranty. Your electronics won’t be “hertz” with ECHOGEAR. That was a terrible electricity pun.
- Hit a snag with install? Our Minnesota-based product nerds are available 7 days a week to help out.
Additional Info :
3. Cmple – Low Voltage Mounting Bracket 1 Gang Multipurpose Drywall Mounting Wall Plate Bracket – Single Gang
- SINGLE-GANG Low Voltage Backless Old Work Bracket- Designed for low-voltage devices in an existing wall
- EASY TO INSTALL – Fully adjustable, ideal solution for mounting low voltage wires (phone, internet, TV, video)
- ADJUSTS TO FIT various wall thickness, the bracket wings secure when mounting screws are tightened
- PVC CONSTRUCTION for durable performance. Installs vertically or horizontally. Lifetime Warranty
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x Single Gang Low Voltage Bracket, Mounting Screws Included
Additional Info :
4. Safety Innovations Twin Door Baby Safety Outlet Cover Box for Babyproofing Outlets – More Interior Space for Extra Large Electrical Plugs and Adapters – Easy to Install – Easy to Use, (1-Pack)
- BETTER SAFETY AND SECURITY FOR TOTS- Our double locking system (top and bottom buttons) requires two hands to open for better safety. Easy for adults to operate but difficult for babies and toddlers. PLEASE WATCH OUR INSTALLATION VIDEO.
- MORE USABLE INTERIOR SPACE THAN ANY OTHER BABYPROOFING BOX COVER- Extra large size and depth for bigger plugs. Inside dimensions measure 5 3/8″ High x 3 3/16″ Wide x 2 3/4″ Deep- All usable space!
- EASY INSTALLATION- PLEASE WATCH OUR INSTALLATION VIDEO. All you need is a screwdriver. Takes only minutes to install. Comes with screws and faceplates for installing to both popular outlet styles- Standard/Single Center Screw and Decora/2 Screw (1 Top and 1 Bottom Screw).
- KEEP ELECTRICAL PLUGS OUT OF BABY’S REACH- Large, oversized design for childproofing plugs and AC adapters from baby monitors, three prong power cables, surge protectors, USB chargers, power strips, phone and electrical plugs and chargers. Extra large interior has room for cord depth when plugged in. Works with larger cords, power strip plugs, baby monitor plugs.
- PEACE OF MIND FOR MOMS, DADS AND GRANDPARENTS- BABYPROOF YOUR ELECTRICAL OUTLETS WITH OUR TWIN DOOR OUTLET COVER SAFETY BOX – Outlet Cover Box hides extra large electrical plugs and adapters and keeps them tucked away and out of your baby’s reach. Prevents your child from unplugging electrical plugs. Protects curious babies, toddlers and young children from getting to electrical outlets and plugs. Perfect solution for bedroom, nursery, kitchen, home office, garage or any other room in your home.
Additional Info :
5. USB Wall Charger, Surge Protector, QINLIANF 5 Outlet Extender with 4 USB Charging Ports ( 4.8A Total) 3-Sided 1680J Power Strip Multi Plug Outlets Wall Adapter Spaced for Home Travel Office (3U1C)
- 【 Multi Function USB Outlet】- Securing onto the wall design. Fit duplex outlet perfectly, just plug in to use. You get 5 AC outlet splitter (3 sides) with wide space in between; 4 USB charger ports; using the screw at the middle to secure it onto the wall for duplex outlet, so it is not pulled out when pulling the plugged in devices and loss power. Note: this works on duplex outlet only, other types of outlet like GFCI outlet cannot be secured onto the wall.
- 【Wide space 】- 5 AC outlets built-in 1680 Joules surge protector with 2.1 inches long space in between, larger than standard 1.5-inch socket. Larger spacing makes it easier to use for all kinds of equipment.
- 【 Smart Charge with USB A & USB C 】- 4 USB ports total 4.8 A, each USB A port features 5V/2.4A Max output. USB C charging port features 5V/3A MAX. Built in smart technology, detecting charging devices and deliver optimal charging speed automatically, compatible with Kindle and most USB devices. NOTE: The UCB-C port is not Quick Charger 3.0, doesn’t support any other devices which need 9~22V charging voltage.
- 【 Reliable Surge Protector Circuit 】- 3 level complementary Surge Protector Circuit which composed of TVS, MOV (metal oxide varistor), GDT (gas discharge tube), with minimum 1680J energy absorbing capacity, could protect your devices much more quickly and reliably than other brand’s 1 level MOV(metal oxide varistor) Surge Protection Circuits.
- 【 Our After Sale Service 】- ETL Certified，Our friendly and reliable customer service will respond to you within 24 hours. You can purchase with confidence, with our 30-day return and 12-month replacement .
6. Fosmon 1-Gang Wall Plate (2 Pack), Brush Style Opening Passthrough Low Voltage Cable Plate in-Wall Installation for Speaker Wires, Coaxial Cables, HDMI Cables, or Network-Phone Cables
- [BRUSH WALL PLATE WITH UNIVERSAL DESIGN] The brush wall plate is universal in size and easy to use. It allows you to run cables neatly and out of sight, giving you a professional look at a fraction of the cost.
- [PERFECT FOR FLAT PANEL TVS, SURROUND SOUND, AND OTHE LOW VOLTAGE A/V DEVICES] With the brush wall plate take those unsightly A/V wires from your TV, video game console, surround sound system or other low voltage devices and put them neatly out of sight.
- [MOUNTS FLUSH TO WALL] The brush wall plate sits flat to wall and mounts to any standard single bracket or gang box.
- [EASY INSTALLATION] Simply unscrew wall cover from brush plate, and using the 2 screws, screw into any standard box or gang plate.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Join millions of satisfied customers with our limited lifetime warranty, backed by our experienced and dedicated USA based customer service.
Additional Info :
7. USB Wall Charger, Surge Protector, 6 Outlet Extender with 2 USB Ports,3-Sided 2100J Power Strip Multi Plug Outlets Wall Adapter Spaced for Home Travel Office (2 USB)
- 【 Multi Function USB Wall Outlet】Securing onto the wall design. Fit duplex outlet perfectly, just plug in to use. You get 6 AC outlet splitter (3 sides) with wide space in between; 2 USB charging ports; using the screw at the middle to secure it onto the wall for duplex outlet, so it is not pulled out when pulling the plugged in devices and loss power. Note: this works on duplex outlet only, other types of outlet like GFCI outlet cannot be secured onto the wall.
- 【Wide space Power Strip 】The outlet splitter with 6 AC outlets built-in 1680 Joules surge protector with 2.1 inches long space in between, larger than standard 1.5-inch socket. Larger spacing makes it easier to use for all kinds of equipment.
- 【 Smart USB Wall Charger】2 USB ports total 2.4 A, each USB A port features 5V/2.4A Max output. Built in smart technology, detecting charging devices and deliver optimal charging speed automatically, compatible with Kindle and most USB devices.
- 【 Reliable Surge Protector Circuit 】3 level complementary Surge Protector Circuit which composed of TVS, MOV (metal oxide varistor), GDT (gas discharge tube), with minimum 1680J energy absorbing capacity, could protect your devices much more quickly and reliably than other brand’s 1 level MOV(metal oxide varistor) Surge Protection Circuits.
- 【 Our After Sale Service 】 ETL Certified,Our friendly and reliable customer service will respond to you within 24 hours. You can purchase with confidence, with our 30-day return and 24-month replacement .
8. Southwire MSB1G One Gang Device Box with Depth Adjustable, Heavy Duty 42lb, Gray
- Country Of Origin : China
- Product Type : Bearing And Bushing
- Mounts To Wood Or Metal Stud 25G
- Extra Thick Pvc Wall Material Creates Stability And Rigidity
Additional Info :
9. ECHOGEAR Wall Brush Plate for Hiding Up to 8 Low Voltage Cables – Sturdy Brushes with Cable Catching Design – Ideal Cable Pass Through for Wall Mounted TVs
- Brush plate wall cover hides up to 8 low voltage cables behind the wall. Top-notch brushes keep your cables in place & won’t break off.
- Easy to install, even for DIY rookies. Includes cutting template & simple manual that’ll have you fired up to hide some cords. Just bring a drywall saw and screwdriver for a quick 30-minute install.
- Use the included brackets to securely lock the brush plate onto your wall with a flush finish. Plus, you can install them anywhere, no existing wall box required.
- Behind the brush plate is a cable catching mechanism that prevents your cables from falling into the wall. It’s like Randy Moss is in the wall looking out for your cords.
- Echogear cares. We’re planting a tree for every brush plate sold. Hit a snag with install? Our Minnesota-based product nerds are available 7 days a week to help out.
Additional Info :
10. WallFlower Women’s Juniors InstaStretch Legendary Classic Fit Bootcut Jeans (Standard and Plus), Keller, 11
- Regular 32 inch, Long 34 inch and Short 30 inch approx inseam. 18” leg opening and 9″ front rise. Measurements taken on size 5. Model stands 5′ 9″ wearing a size 5.
- 5-FUNCTIONAL POCKET STYLING: Add both style and convenience in the most current fashion for women. There is a single coin pocket and 4 functional normal-sized pockets where you can safely store and easy access your keys, phone, wallet or other daily essentials.
- TRENDY DESIGN: Catch the fashion trend with our classic heritage signature lower rise jeans featuring embroidered contrast-stitched back pockets which are uniquely designed for you. The fading and whiskering give your legendary bootcut jeans for women a more modern-day appeal that would perfectly match all occasions.
- QUALITY MATTERS: Offer no less than WallFlower’s InstaStretch Technology. Our premium stretch denim offers outstanding recovery that hugs and sculpts all day, making your classic bootcut jeans for women stand out, giving an on-trend statement.
Additional Info :
How to choose the best outlet box pulling out of wall: Important features to consider
Materials: Polyethylene vs. polypropylene – Low-density polyethylene (stamped on the bottom as LDPE, recycling group number four) is more flexible than stiff, cheap polypropylene (recycling group five), so it won’t crack as easily if you drop a loaded bin on the garage floor. It also won’t become brittle at freezing temperatures the way polypropylene does.
Each material has some advantages. Polypropylene can be made see-through, and it’s much more heat resistant — all the way up to boiling temperatures. LDPE is always tougher, but it gets very soft at temperatures above 110 degrees Fahrenheit and melts in boiling water. Our testers have seen far more polypropylene bins fail in long-term storage, especially in cold climates, but in a baking-hot attic, you’d want to be very careful about how much weight is stacked on an LDPE bin.
Latching lids – A flip-up latch will hold your bin closed even if you over-stuff it, which is handy for things like bulky sweaters and puffy blankets. If you put too much strain on latches, though, they’re prone to pop out of the mounting holes. Those holes also mean an entry point for moisture and insects.
A waterproof seal – If you just need a bin to shed rain, almost any will do: with one exception, the lids we tested to cover the edge of the bin, which means water will roll off without getting inside. A totally sealed lid (like our top pick) will also keep out humidity, though damp items can mildew quickly if you’re not careful about what you put in the bin.
Stackable designs – Nearly any bin can stand on top of another, but some designs are able to neatly mix and match small and large bins while creating a topple-resistant tower.
Single-size lids – If you’re building a collection of storage containers to fully organize your life, it can be handy to have bins with same-size openings. This usually means you can stack and nest different sizes as well as share lids between them. Usually, there will be at least two sizes in a series of containers with a common lid and footprint size, with the difference in volume made up by height.
What to Look for in a Plastic Storage Bin
“Pre-sort items you want to organize into categories for containment,” says Marci McAvoy, professional organizer and founder of Marci McAvoy Home Organization. After pre-sorting, consider the storage bin’s capacity. Measure what you need to store and the space where it will live.
“There’s nothing worse than buying a bunch of bins and getting home and realizing that your space is too narrow for the bin you chose, or maybe you didn’t realize that your shelves couldn’t be adjusted for height,” says McAvoy.
Plastic storage tubs list the capacity in quarts or gallons, and some may also include the weight limit. If you’re shopping online, you can get a sense of what a bin can hold by looking at both product photos and images posted by shoppers, which are often the most helpful.
Material and Design
Rigid plastic materials are less likely to buckle when filled with extremely heavy items. These are sometimes labeled as high-density bins. “A bin like this tends to be more expensive because it is really durable, keeps dust and critters out, and is airtight,” says McAvoy.
If you’re storing bins vertically, look for a stackable style (these usually have recessed lids), since this will help the bins stay stable and maximize your storage space from top to bottom. Note that some storage bins are narrower at the bottom and wider on top, so they can nest when they’re empty. This is a helpful feature, but if you are lining these up on shelves horizontally, you may have wasted space between them.
Lid Closure Type
Storage bin lids can be attached or removable. The attached lids might be on a single set of hinges, or they may split down the middle and interlock. When the lid is integrated into the design, you’re less likely to lose track of it, but McAvoy warns that sometimes these can break, rendering the entire bin unusable.
McAvoy prefers removable lids with side snaps and latches. If you live with small children, you might need to opt for more secure closures. If you love color-coding, consider lids that come in different colors. Others might opt for clear lids so they can easily see the contents.
When is the best time to buy plastic storage bins?
Plastic bins often go on sale in January or February, when retailers try to capitalize on customers’ resolutions to get organized. Containers in colors like red and green maybe even more deeply discounted at this time.
How should you label plastic storage bins?
There are almost as many labeling options as there are plastic containers. If you want flexibility, stick to erasable options such as removable chalkboard or whiteboard labels, and use either chalk paint or dry-erase markers. Label bin clips work well on the handles of open bins, and can also be used with dry-erase markers or Sharpies. Some people opt to simply write directly on clear bins, or buy pre-printed stickers. If you want your label to be permanent, use a marker like a Sharpie or an acrylic paint pen.
How can you hide plastic storage bins in your home?
If you’re looking to hide storage bins in your home, one option is to buy larger, more attractive containers made from materials like wood or rattan, and fit the plastic boxes inside. This works best for items you don’t need frequently. You could also use fabric, washi tape, drawer liner paper, spray paint, and stencils to decorate the exterior of plastic storage bins. If you really don’t want to see them, opt for under-bed storage containers.
Can you recycle plastic storage bins?
Check the number on the container as well as your area’s recycling rules. Many storage containers are made of polypropylene (labeled 5 or PP), and although this can be recycled, not all localities currently do this curbside, but some may accept them at transfer stations. You may be able to recycle polypropylene storage bins through a recycling company like TerraCycle. Try searching “specialty recycling company” and then the name of your town and state. Acrylic can be difficult to recycle, but some specialized facilities may accept it1. Products containing BPA cannot be recycled.2
If you can’t easily recycle your old bins, try posting them on a local swap group such as Buy Nothing or Freecycle, or using them for other home projects, such as building a terrarium or mini greenhouse. If they’re clean and in good condition, you can also donate them.
Last update on Friday, August 12, 2022 - 11:07:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API