Consumers have been using storage boxes to organize nearly every part of their lives: In homes, on the farm, at warehouses, and even for travel. Over the years, many users have bought numerous brands and styles of storage containers for different applications. Some have served faithfully for decades in storage sheds, while some were only good for a year before cracking.
The best over the door jewelry box can lead to smarter living in your home. With a functional aesthetic, storage bins can declutter and organize. To find the ideal over the door jewelry box available, we conducted hours of research and evaluated product models on durability, size, type of plastic, closures, and price.
Top 10 Bestover the door jewelry box : Editor’s Choice
List of 10 Best over the door jewelry box: Selected and Tested by Experts
1. SONGMICS 6 LEDs Mirror Jewelry Cabinet, 47.2″H Lockable Wall/Door Mounted Jewelry Armoire Organizer with Mirror, 2 Drawers, White UJJC93W
- Specialized Jewelry Cabinet: You deserve this well-constructed and designed jewelry cabinet from SONGMICS. The solid MDF body is for long-term use and the full-length mirror is framed to avoid leaving fingerprints on it every time you use the cabinet
- Auto LED Lights: The 6 LED lights inside the cabinet emit cozy, soft lighting when you open the cabinet door, helping you pick out the right jewelry easily without waking up your loved one (the LED lights are powered by 3 AAA batteries, not included)
- 47.2″ Tall, Large Storage Capacity: This spacious jewelry armoire keeps all your jewelry in one place for easy access with 1 large ring cushion, 1 bracelet rod, 2 bottom drawers, 5 shelves, 32 necklace hooks, 48 stud earring holes, and 90 earring slots
- Full-Length Glass Mirror: The full-length mirror offers a head-to-toe view of your outfit, and the real glass helps avoid the “fun house” effect to provide better viewing angles—go ahead and admire your beauty in the mirror
- Wall or Door-Mounted: You can mount the jewelry organizer on the wall with the provided screws or hang this jewelry cabinet over the door using the brackets included—you’ll save your precious floor space either way
Additional Info :
2. SRIWATANA Jewelry Armoire Cabinet, Solid Wood Jewelry Organizer with Full Length Mirror Wall/Door Mounted(Carbonized Black)
- Vintage Jewelry Armoire – Solid wood in torched finish, burlap and black metal complement each other, creating a vintage style for your cabinet and will definitely match your room decor.
- Mirrored & Lockable Cabinet – Bright glass mirror reflects real image and offers a head-to-toe view of your appearance; magnetic and lockable door with keys ensures safety of your jewelry.
- Slant Stud Shelves – Unique 45° slant design makes it super easy to plug and fetch your stud earrings.
- Wall or Over the Door – 2 adjustable heights available when hanging the jewelry armoire over the door with hooks; Or you can also mount it on the wall with screws to save floor space.
- Gift for Anyone on Your List- This Jewelry organizer easily keeps her jewelry neatly organized with 5 slant stud shelves, 1 hanging rods, 22 necklace and bracelet hooks, 54 ring slots, 52 earring holes and 5 compartments.
Additional Info :
3. Nicetree 6 LEDs Jewelry Armoire Organizer, Wall/Door Mounted Jewelry Cabinet with Full Length Mirror, Larger Capacity, Dressing Mirror, White
- 【Smaller Body, Larger Capacity】The optimal layout adds 23% more jewelry capacity to the compact size, leaving plenty of room for your new rings/earrings/necklaces/bracelets, while solving the problem of too much jewelry making the door impossible to close. Nicetree jewelry organizer can easily be stylish showstopper and storage superhero
- 【Exclusive Openable Earring Frame】The earring frame are designed to be magnetically openable, allowing you to open it from the side for easier access, no more annoying about the difficulty of placing earrings like other jewelry mirrors
- 【All-Around Jewelry Protection】The added elasticated velvet pockets in the necklace areas prevent super long necklaces from getting stuck in the door, and the anti-tarnish velvet lining prevents silver jewelry from losing its luster
- 【The Industry’s First Lamination Process】Unlike spray paint process with coating peeling/cracking/heavy smell problems, Nicetree lamination process has the advantages of high hardness, wear & scratch-resistance & lead-free. Certified by international SGS, cabinet door is not easy to warping or deformation
- 【Wall & Door Mounted Available】Stylish wood grain appearance with molded edges, perfectly matched with modern and retro styles. You can hang it on the wall or door depending on your preference and what best fits your space. Comes with a lock and 2 keys to prevent children from opening it and ensure the perfect condition of every piece of jewelry & makeup
Additional Info :
4. SONGMICS Lockable Jewelry Cabinet Armoire with Mirror, Wall-Mounted Space Saving Jewelry Storage Organizer, White UJJC51WT
- Practical Jewelry Cabinet: Boasting more functional areas for various types of jewelry, this jewelry cabinet helps you say goodbye to the lost earrings and tangled necklaces
- Lockable 2-in-1 Cabinet: Combines a dressing mirror with a jewelry box for ultimate convenience; lockable cabinet keeps your precious jewelry out of reach of children
- Space-Saving Yet Spacious: 14.6”L x 3.9”W x 26.4”H occupies little wall space, but offers large storage room with 2 compartments, 60 ring holes, 64 earring slots, 24 stud holes, and 24 necklace hooks
- Set up in a Snap: The cabinet comes pre-assembled, and all you need to do is mount it on the wall with 2 anchoring screws
- Fancy Gift Idea: Give this stylish jewelry organizer to your special someone and watch as they smile from ear to ear, or treat yourself and create a beauty station that will make you shine every day
Additional Info :
5. Marble Field Jewelry Cabinet Armoire Mirrored Cabinet With Full-Length Mirror Wall Door Mounted Hanging Jewelry Armoire Organizer for Necklaces Rings White
- STYLISH AND WELL-MADE ARMOIRE: The jewelry armoire is constructed with durable MDF material,can be mounted on the wall with screws or hung over the door with hooks,3 adjustable heights available,both space-saving ways
- SPACIOUS STORAGE: 84 Earring Slots,78 Earring Holes,29 Hooks for Necklace ＆ Bracelets,48 Ring Slots,3 Storage Shelves
- FULL LENGTH MIRROR: This cabinet has a full length mirror that offers or provides better performance of your head-to-toe outfit and doesn’t have the “wavy” effect
- EASY TO INSTALL：Light weight and two hooks make it easy for you to move the cabinet as you need. Sleek white frame and glass mirror are also easy to keep clean
- DETAILED DIMENSIONS: 47.24″H x 14.57″W x 3.35″D (120 x 37 x 8.5cm); WELL-MADE CABINET: Durable MDF & soft velvet,sturdy constrction
Additional Info :
6. Nicetree 8 LEDs Mirror Jewelry Cabinet, Jewelry Armoire Organizer with Full Screen Mirror, Wall/Door Mounted, Full Length Mirror (White)
- 【Keep All Your Valuables Organized】Misplaced jewelry is the last thing you’ll have in mind when you are short in time to prepare to go out or attend formal event. With Nicetree Jewelry Armoire, ideal for nearly any size jewelry collection: chains, bracelets, earrings, and watches, you can store, access and try on your jewelry in an elegant and efficient way
- 【Mirrored Freestanding Designs】Comes in full screen mirror that don’t use an inch of floor space at all! Allow you to get a good view of what the jewelry looks like on before you decide on which piece you want to wear. For women who love beauty, the LED lights are indispensable. Under 8 soft blue lights, you can see more clearly which jewelry is more suitable for you today
- 【Quality & Security】Adopting high density board, smooth and scratch resistant, will not be distorted easily. It is lacquer free, totally good for environment and health. Nicetree jewelry cabinet has a high quality lock and key, a children proof armoire, which can keep your kids at bay whether they want to play dress-up or they simply want to know what gold tastes like
- 【Take No Floor Space】Wall and door mount approved, you can hang the jewelry cabinet over the door with hooks as well as mount it on the wall with screws. There are 3 different heights available. This ways can help you save more floor space
- 【Easy to Assemble & Quality Guarantee】This armoire is simple to assemble with the easy-read instruction. Nicetree is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provides 24 months guaranty, if you have any problems, please feel free to contact us
- 【Nicetree Advantage】a brand specialized for jewelry mirror cabinet. All our products are lacquer free, no harm to human body and the environment
Additional Info :
7. GISSAR Full Length Mirror Jewelry Cabinet, 6 LEDs Jewelry Armoire Wall Mounted Over The Door Hanging, Jewelry Organizer Storage with Lights Lockable White
- LED LIGHT & LOCKABLE CABINET: 6 auto on and off LED lights powered by 3 AAA batteries (NOT INCLUDED), making this cabinet helps you easily to choose the right jewelry; keep your jewelry safe and far away from kids with the lock
- WALL & DOOR MOUNT ARMOIRE: available when hanging the jewelry cabinet over the door with hooks, you can also mount it on the wall with screws to save floor space
- FULL-LENGTH MIRROR: the full-length frontal mirror measures 47 x 14 inches,perfect size so you can check your outfit from head to toe when getting ready and applying makeup
- AMPLE STORAGE SPACE: specially designed to store all your necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets, watches, hair ties, cosmetics and other accessories
- DECENT SIZE: overall size: 47.2″ H x 14.6″ W x 3.8″ D(120 x 37 x 9.7 cm)
Additional Info :
8. ZENY Jewelry Armoire Jewelry Organizer with Full Mirror Lockable Jewelry Cabinet Wall Door Mounted Jewelry Box with Hanging Hooks, 2 Storage Drawers
- Mirror Jewelry Cabinet –This white jewelry organizer featured a full sized make up mirror giving full view of your outfit to easily match with your look.The framed mirror is safer than framless mirror
- Jewelry Armoire with Lock –This jewelry armoire cabinet can be locked with a key.This will keep the jewelry and accessories safe from kids.Just lock the door when you not use
- Plenty of devided space and organizers perfect for storing your favorite jewelry .1 bracelet rod, 2 bottom drawers, 27 necklace hooks, 64 stud earring holes and 96 earring slots.Earrings, necklaces, bracelets,sunglasses,scarves eye shadow,lipsticks sunglasses and moisturizer..etc all can be collected in this cabinet
- Jewelry Armoire Wall Mount –There are 2 ways to install this jewelry cabinet.You can hang the jewelry organizer over the door with equipped hooks, or mount it on the wall with screws.Great choice for small space
- Jewelry Boxes & Organizers — This jewelry wall organizer inlcudes earring organizer,necklace organizer and jewelry holder. This mirror jewelry cabinet can storage all your jewelries. Keep your make-up table clean and tidy.Space saving and large storage space for your jewelry. Overall size:14.6’’ x 3.3’’ x 47.2’’(L x W x H),Mirror Size:43.3’’ x 10.63’’ (H x L)
Additional Info :
9. YOLENY Lockable Jewelry Cabinet Armoire, Wall-Mounted Storage Organizer with Full-Length Mirror, Door-Mounted, Large Capacity Dressing Mirror Makeup Jewelry Armoire, White Wood Grain Coated
- ?【Large Storage Capacity】: The jewelry organizer with large capacity design, it includes: 10 necklace hooks, 10 magnetic movable hooks, lots of ring cushions, 4 storage shelves. And practical lockable with 2 keys to ensure the safety of your jewelry.
- ?【Real Glass Dressing Mirror】Our product has is a combination of a full-length mirror and a jewelry cabinet. This is not only space saving but also beautiful and practical. It can be used as a mirror for you to dress, help you save money to buy another mirror.
- ?【DIY Maginetic Zones】 Our jewelry armoire has two large magnetic boards, and innovation magnetic hooks allow you place your necklaces freely to maximize space utilization or to decorate the cabinet with photos
- ?【Great Materials】 This jewelry cabinet is fashionable in design, it is finished with white wood grain coating and all inner fabric is made of soft velvet lining, which can protect your jewelry from scratches.
- ?【Installation】This jewelry armorie can be mounted on the wall or on the door, and we will give you free mounting hardware for both types of installation
- ❤️【THOUGHTFUL SERVICE】After receiving the product, please put the product in a cool and ventilated place to dissipate the smell. ❤️If any problem occurs in the use of the product, please send us the video or photo reflecting the product problem. *❤️*We guarantee that we will reply to you and propose a solution within 24 hours.
Additional Info :
|Color||White wood grain|
10. Giantex 12 LEDs Jewelry Armoire Wall Door Mounted, Jewelry Cabinet Organizer with Full-length Mirror, Ring Slots Earring Slots Necklace Hooks and 5 Storage Shelves, Large Storage Capacity, White
- ?【A Well-Built Jewelry Box】Our MDF boards are specially customized. They are not ordinary materials in the market. The coating is very smooth and looks very textured and you will be happy to receive it.
- ?【Wall & Door Mounted】Giantex jewelry cabinet can be mounted on the wall with screws or hung over the door with hooks and both are space saving ways. And 12 auto-on LED shine with door open.
- ?【Amazing Storage Capacity】2 lined shelves designed for holding earrings, 16 hooks for necklace and bracelet, 5 rows of ring slots (50 ring slots),5 storage shelves. This roomy armoire easily gets all your jewelry neatly organized and maintained in good condition.
- ?【Additional Protection】The protective black fabric lining prevents your jewelries from being scuffed and scratched, bringing you a spectacular tactile and visual experience.
- ?【Assembly required and easy to clean】We offer explicit and understandable installation guide, helping you easily set up the cabinet. All hardware included. The jewelry cabinet is also easy to clean.
Additional Info :
How to choose the best over the door jewelry box: Important features to consider
Materials: Polyethylene vs. polypropylene – Low-density polyethylene (stamped on the bottom as LDPE, recycling group number four) is more flexible than stiff, cheap polypropylene (recycling group five), so it won’t crack as easily if you drop a loaded bin on the garage floor. It also won’t become brittle at freezing temperatures the way polypropylene does.
Each material has some advantages. Polypropylene can be made see-through, and it’s much more heat resistant — all the way up to boiling temperatures. LDPE is always tougher, but it gets very soft at temperatures above 110 degrees Fahrenheit and melts in boiling water. Our testers have seen far more polypropylene bins fail in long-term storage, especially in cold climates, but in a baking-hot attic, you’d want to be very careful about how much weight is stacked on an LDPE bin.
Latching lids – A flip-up latch will hold your bin closed even if you over-stuff it, which is handy for things like bulky sweaters and puffy blankets. If you put too much strain on latches, though, they’re prone to pop out of the mounting holes. Those holes also mean an entry point for moisture and insects.
A waterproof seal – If you just need a bin to shed rain, almost any will do: with one exception, the lids we tested to cover the edge of the bin, which means water will roll off without getting inside. A totally sealed lid (like our top pick) will also keep out humidity, though damp items can mildew quickly if you’re not careful about what you put in the bin.
Stackable designs – Nearly any bin can stand on top of another, but some designs are able to neatly mix and match small and large bins while creating a topple-resistant tower.
Single-size lids – If you’re building a collection of storage containers to fully organize your life, it can be handy to have bins with same-size openings. This usually means you can stack and nest different sizes as well as share lids between them. Usually, there will be at least two sizes in a series of containers with a common lid and footprint size, with the difference in volume made up by height.
What to Look for in a Plastic Storage Bin
“Pre-sort items you want to organize into categories for containment,” says Marci McAvoy, professional organizer and founder of Marci McAvoy Home Organization. After pre-sorting, consider the storage bin’s capacity. Measure what you need to store and the space where it will live.
“There’s nothing worse than buying a bunch of bins and getting home and realizing that your space is too narrow for the bin you chose, or maybe you didn’t realize that your shelves couldn’t be adjusted for height,” says McAvoy.
Plastic storage tubs list the capacity in quarts or gallons, and some may also include the weight limit. If you’re shopping online, you can get a sense of what a bin can hold by looking at both product photos and images posted by shoppers, which are often the most helpful.
Material and Design
Rigid plastic materials are less likely to buckle when filled with extremely heavy items. These are sometimes labeled as high-density bins. “A bin like this tends to be more expensive because it is really durable, keeps dust and critters out, and is airtight,” says McAvoy.
If you’re storing bins vertically, look for a stackable style (these usually have recessed lids), since this will help the bins stay stable and maximize your storage space from top to bottom. Note that some storage bins are narrower at the bottom and wider on top, so they can nest when they’re empty. This is a helpful feature, but if you are lining these up on shelves horizontally, you may have wasted space between them.
Lid Closure Type
Storage bin lids can be attached or removable. The attached lids might be on a single set of hinges, or they may split down the middle and interlock. When the lid is integrated into the design, you’re less likely to lose track of it, but McAvoy warns that sometimes these can break, rendering the entire bin unusable.
McAvoy prefers removable lids with side snaps and latches. If you live with small children, you might need to opt for more secure closures. If you love color-coding, consider lids that come in different colors. Others might opt for clear lids so they can easily see the contents.
When is the best time to buy plastic storage bins?
Plastic bins often go on sale in January or February, when retailers try to capitalize on customers’ resolutions to get organized. Containers in colors like red and green maybe even more deeply discounted at this time.
How should you label plastic storage bins?
There are almost as many labeling options as there are plastic containers. If you want flexibility, stick to erasable options such as removable chalkboard or whiteboard labels, and use either chalk paint or dry-erase markers. Label bin clips work well on the handles of open bins, and can also be used with dry-erase markers or Sharpies. Some people opt to simply write directly on clear bins, or buy pre-printed stickers. If you want your label to be permanent, use a marker like a Sharpie or an acrylic paint pen.
How can you hide plastic storage bins in your home?
If you’re looking to hide storage bins in your home, one option is to buy larger, more attractive containers made from materials like wood or rattan, and fit the plastic boxes inside. This works best for items you don’t need frequently. You could also use fabric, washi tape, drawer liner paper, spray paint, and stencils to decorate the exterior of plastic storage bins. If you really don’t want to see them, opt for under-bed storage containers.
Can you recycle plastic storage bins?
Check the number on the container as well as your area’s recycling rules. Many storage containers are made of polypropylene (labeled 5 or PP), and although this can be recycled, not all localities currently do this curbside, but some may accept them at transfer stations. You may be able to recycle polypropylene storage bins through a recycling company like TerraCycle. Try searching “specialty recycling company” and then the name of your town and state. Acrylic can be difficult to recycle, but some specialized facilities may accept it1. Products containing BPA cannot be recycled.2
If you can’t easily recycle your old bins, try posting them on a local swap group such as Buy Nothing or Freecycle, or using them for other home projects, such as building a terrarium or mini greenhouse. If they’re clean and in good condition, you can also donate them.
Last update on Friday, August 12, 2022 - 10:17:17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API