Consumers have been using storage boxes to organize nearly every part of their lives: In homes, on the farm, at warehouses, and even for travel. Over the years, many users have bought numerous brands and styles of storage containers for different applications. Some have served faithfully for decades in storage sheds, while some were only good for a year before cracking.
The best treat subscription box can lead to smarter living in your home. With a functional aesthetic, storage bins can declutter and organize. To find the ideal treat subscription box available, we conducted hours of research and evaluated product models on durability, size, type of plastic, closures, and price.
Top 10 Besttreat subscription box : Editor’s Choice
||Try Treats – International Snack…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||Downtown Pet Supply Chompbox -…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||Gnaw Box – Nature Gnaws…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||BarkBox Monthly Subscription Box, Dog…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||Official KitNipBox | Happy Cat…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||GPigBox.com – Guinea Pig Subscription…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||Bark If You Want Some,…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||123 Baby Box – Monthly…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||BoxDog – Monthly Dog Subscription…||
|Buy on Amazon|
||Meowbox – The Subscription Box…||
|Buy on Amazon|
List of 10 Best treat subscription box: Selected and Tested by Experts
1. Try Treats – International Snack Subscription Box: Standard Box Subscription
- 5+ treats from a mystery international country each month
- Try a different country each month
- Free shipping in the US
2. Downtown Pet Supply Chompbox – Monthly Dog Supplies Subscription Box – Surprise Box of Cool Dog Stuff – All Natural Dog Treats & Dog Chews, Dog Toys, Health, Grooming & Bath Supplies
- Dog Gear Surprise Box: Specially designed subscription box filled with delicious and healthy dog treats, fun toys, dog apparel & accessories & more. We change it up every month to surprise your pup!
- Dog Treats Made in the USA: Premium single ingredient chews include bully sticks, rawhide treats, bones, elk antlers or Himalayan yak chews, all without harmful chemicals, additives or preservatives
- Dog Essentials: Surprise box may include dog grooming supplies, quality dog leash, harness or dog collar, dog toys, supplements or one of the dog feeding and watering supplies your dog will love!
- Dog Gifts: Delight your pet every month with this surprise box of doggy stuff! Each box is packed with dog snacks (different every month), toys and handy dog supplies to make your life easier
- Pet Supplies for Furry Friends: We are pet owners first and business owners second, making our own products and standing behind them
3. Gnaw Box – Nature Gnaws Dog Chew Treats – Subscription Box: Large Dog GnawBox
- LARGE DOG CHEW SUBSCRIPTION GNAWBOX – Filled with 15 to 20 Nature Gnaws’ most popular Dog Chew Treats each Month. Perfect Long-Lasting reward for Large Dogs and Aggressive Chewers.
- SINGLE INGREDIENT DOG CHEWS – Includes a mix of Bully Sticks, Jerky Chews, Beef Tendons, Tripe Twists, Salmon Skins, Deer Antlers and More.
- RAWHIDE FREE TREATS – Best Alternative to Chemically Made Rawhide Bones and Twists, cleaned with Water and Oven Baked to Perfection, No Additives or Artificial Ingredients.
- SUPPORTS DENTAL HEALTH – Daily Chewing helps reduce plaque and tartar for healthy and strong teeth and gums, can also help eliminate Bad Breath for Dogs.
- SAFE & RESPONSIBLE COMPANY – Our 5 Step Safety Process includes: Fresh Raw Material Sourcing, Irradiation, Professional Lab Testing, Hand Packaging in the USA and UV Disinfection of our Facility.
4. BarkBox Monthly Subscription Box, Dog Chew Toys, All Natural Dog Treats, Dental Chews, Dog Supplies Themed Monthly Box, Medium Dog (20-50lb)
- What is BarkBox? A monthly dog box delivery of pure canine bliss with unique monthly themes featuring 2 dog toys, 2 bags of dog treats, and a drool-worthy chew.
- What makes us special? To ensure every pup’s perfect playtime, our dog-obsessed team uses high-quality materials and textures to create toys that’ll keep your dog engaged and entertained, no matter their size or play style.
- Toy Variety: Whether your dog loves to thrash, tug or tear—we’ve got them covered. Our box features interactive dog toys, chew toys, toys with spiky balls, squeakers, and rope, plus toys for puppies and aggressive chewers.
- Better for you Treats: Our all-natural treats and chews are made with quality ingredients, never contain wheat, corn, or soy, and are so yummy your dog won’t notice they’re healthy. We even have allergy-friendly options!
- Value: Our dog subscription box is $35 a month and comes stuffed with 2 quirky toys, 2 tasty treats, and a yummy chew. All that, plus a whole lot of dog joy, delivered free, right to your door.
5. Official KitNipBox | Happy Cat Box | Monthly Cat Subscription Boxes Filled with Cat Toys, Kitten Toys, Catnip, and Cat Treats
- HAPPY CAT BOX: This box comes with a variety of 5 custom designed toys for cats and kittens, cat and kitten treats, and other goodies; We send a varied toy assortment with interactive toys, catnip toys, and wand toys
- UNIQUE THEMES: Featuring surprise themes as well as a variety of cat products in every box; Your kitty will be able to discover new favorite goodies, treats and toys for cats each month; From kittens to senior cats, our products are a hit
- SAFETY: The safety and health of kitties is our top priority; We do extensive research and quality testing on our toys and we have a rigorous screening process to ensure we send toys for kittens and cats that are fun and safe to enjoy
- ANIMAL WELFARE: We support animal welfare organizations nationwide; Each month, we donate a portion of our proceeds and/or cat and kitten supplies to shelters, rescues, TNR efforts, and a variety of other feline welfare causes
- GREAT FOR ONE CAT HOUSEHOLDS: Your kitty will be able to discover 5 new custom cat products designed exclusively for KitNipBox subscribers and carefully curated by our team of cat experts every month
6. GPigBox.com – Guinea Pig Subscription Box – Toys, Treats & More – Pig Lovers (up to 2 guinea pigs)
- 1 bag of treats for your pigs
- 2 fun toys for enrichment
- 4 “wheekly” feeding & cleaning schedules
- 1 seasonal pig-themed printed item
- extra featured items that we think you’ll love
7. Bark If You Want Some, Premium Dog Treats & Dog Toy Bundle, Product Subscription Box, Pet Package (Extra Large Dog Box)
- Happy Dog Box – Each box is filled with 4-8 amazing items, highly innovative toys, bandanas, jackets, bowls, and delicious treats curated specifically for your pups and many more surprises along the way, that tie into the monthly themes.
- Pet & Owner Approved – All items in this dog gift box bundle are backed with a durability and satisfaction guarantee for both dogs and dog owners.
- Premium Treats & Toys – Exclusive & highly limited edition items that will make your dogs wag their tails in excitement and delight.
- High Quality – Filled with fun & unique care products for your dog every month, tested and pet approved, perfect also for special occasions such as welcoming a new puppy, a dog birthday box or as dog get well gift
- Made in US – This dog toys bundle and treats are made throughout North America. Place a subscription today and get a special pet package for your furry friends every month.
Additional Info :
8. 123 Baby Box – Monthly Subscription – Baby Products for Development of Newborns, Babies, and Toddlers – Includes Treat for Mom
- Baby Essentials for Newborns to Age 3: When you spent time looking for baby boy and girl stuff and cant decide, get it all. Our newborn to toddler subscription offers new parents a variety of baby products at the right time in their child’s development.
- Convenient and Appreciated Baby Shower Gift: We handle shopping and shipping and you take the credit for a considerate gift that keeps on giving.Every month, we send a new box full of delightful and practical baby care products that new parents use & love
- Selected Baby and Newborn Essentials: The must haves on every new parent wish list is here. We offer baby items for every type of care from bath time to feeding and diapering to play time. Each box has a retail value of 60 dollars
- Curated Baby Essentials and Accessories: Our baby experts and partners curate excellent baby supplies tailored to the baby’s exact age, from infancy to their 3rd birthday. Everything in the box is perfect and unique for each family.
- It’s A Wonderful Day when 123 Baby Box Arrives: Our customers tell us how ecstatic they are when they see the sunny yellow box full of treasures for their young children, with a treat or two for parents too. Order your subscription today and feel the joy
9. BoxDog – Monthly Dog Subscription Box with 100% Handmade Treats & 2 Dog Toys: Small Dog <20lb
- 100% HANDMADE TREATS – Each box comes with 2 types of handmade dog treats made by BoxDog chefs. You won’t find these treats in other dog subscription boxes – our famous frosted cookies, bagels, donuts, cheesesticks & more!
- DOG GEAR- One vegan, cruelty-free skincare, wellness item or dog clothing made from our own BoxDog line is included with each box. We feature things like nose balm, paw salve, shampoos, bandanas, collars and more!
- HIGH END DOG TOYS- Our box always includes premium toys that retail for up to $30 in pet stores or online.
- GIANT MONTHLY DOG BOX – We’re the biggest dog box around – big enough for most dogs to jump inside! Save money on things you need each month for your dog.
- $95+ VALUE PER BOX – Handmade dog treats fresh from the bakery, 1 skincare item worth $14.99, plus toys that retail for up to $30 each at pet stores.
10. Meowbox – The Subscription Box for Cats
- UNIQUE TOYS: Every month you receive a fresh new adorable theme with thoughtfully designed toys made exclusively for meowbox subscribers.
- HEALTHY YUMMY TREATS: We guarantee that the treats you receive are made in Canada or the US, and have been tested for yumminess by our own kitties.
- HANDCRAFTED ITEMS: We include at least one toy in every box that is handmade by a small business or local artisan.
- SUPPORT ANIMAL SHELTERS: With every meowbox purchased, we donate a can of food, or monetary equivalent, to a shelter cat, so you know you’re enriching your cats’ lives plus helping those in need.
How to choose the best treat subscription box: Important features to consider
Materials: Polyethylene vs. polypropylene – Low-density polyethylene (stamped on the bottom as LDPE, recycling group number four) is more flexible than stiff, cheap polypropylene (recycling group five), so it won’t crack as easily if you drop a loaded bin on the garage floor. It also won’t become brittle at freezing temperatures the way polypropylene does.
Each material has some advantages. Polypropylene can be made see-through, and it’s much more heat resistant — all the way up to boiling temperatures. LDPE is always tougher, but it gets very soft at temperatures above 110 degrees Fahrenheit and melts in boiling water. Our testers have seen far more polypropylene bins fail in long-term storage, especially in cold climates, but in a baking-hot attic, you’d want to be very careful about how much weight is stacked on an LDPE bin.
Latching lids – A flip-up latch will hold your bin closed even if you over-stuff it, which is handy for things like bulky sweaters and puffy blankets. If you put too much strain on latches, though, they’re prone to pop out of the mounting holes. Those holes also mean an entry point for moisture and insects.
A waterproof seal – If you just need a bin to shed rain, almost any will do: with one exception, the lids we tested to cover the edge of the bin, which means water will roll off without getting inside. A totally sealed lid (like our top pick) will also keep out humidity, though damp items can mildew quickly if you’re not careful about what you put in the bin.
Stackable designs – Nearly any bin can stand on top of another, but some designs are able to neatly mix and match small and large bins while creating a topple-resistant tower.
Single-size lids – If you’re building a collection of storage containers to fully organize your life, it can be handy to have bins with same-size openings. This usually means you can stack and nest different sizes as well as share lids between them. Usually, there will be at least two sizes in a series of containers with a common lid and footprint size, with the difference in volume made up by height.
What to Look for in a Plastic Storage Bin
“Pre-sort items you want to organize into categories for containment,” says Marci McAvoy, professional organizer and founder of Marci McAvoy Home Organization. After pre-sorting, consider the storage bin’s capacity. Measure what you need to store and the space where it will live.
“There’s nothing worse than buying a bunch of bins and getting home and realizing that your space is too narrow for the bin you chose, or maybe you didn’t realize that your shelves couldn’t be adjusted for height,” says McAvoy.
Plastic storage tubs list the capacity in quarts or gallons, and some may also include the weight limit. If you’re shopping online, you can get a sense of what a bin can hold by looking at both product photos and images posted by shoppers, which are often the most helpful.
Material and Design
Rigid plastic materials are less likely to buckle when filled with extremely heavy items. These are sometimes labeled as high-density bins. “A bin like this tends to be more expensive because it is really durable, keeps dust and critters out, and is airtight,” says McAvoy.
If you’re storing bins vertically, look for a stackable style (these usually have recessed lids), since this will help the bins stay stable and maximize your storage space from top to bottom. Note that some storage bins are narrower at the bottom and wider on top, so they can nest when they’re empty. This is a helpful feature, but if you are lining these up on shelves horizontally, you may have wasted space between them.
Lid Closure Type
Storage bin lids can be attached or removable. The attached lids might be on a single set of hinges, or they may split down the middle and interlock. When the lid is integrated into the design, you’re less likely to lose track of it, but McAvoy warns that sometimes these can break, rendering the entire bin unusable.
McAvoy prefers removable lids with side snaps and latches. If you live with small children, you might need to opt for more secure closures. If you love color-coding, consider lids that come in different colors. Others might opt for clear lids so they can easily see the contents.
When is the best time to buy plastic storage bins?
Plastic bins often go on sale in January or February, when retailers try to capitalize on customers’ resolutions to get organized. Containers in colors like red and green maybe even more deeply discounted at this time.
How should you label plastic storage bins?
There are almost as many labeling options as there are plastic containers. If you want flexibility, stick to erasable options such as removable chalkboard or whiteboard labels, and use either chalk paint or dry-erase markers. Label bin clips work well on the handles of open bins, and can also be used with dry-erase markers or Sharpies. Some people opt to simply write directly on clear bins, or buy pre-printed stickers. If you want your label to be permanent, use a marker like a Sharpie or an acrylic paint pen.
How can you hide plastic storage bins in your home?
If you’re looking to hide storage bins in your home, one option is to buy larger, more attractive containers made from materials like wood or rattan, and fit the plastic boxes inside. This works best for items you don’t need frequently. You could also use fabric, washi tape, drawer liner paper, spray paint, and stencils to decorate the exterior of plastic storage bins. If you really don’t want to see them, opt for under-bed storage containers.
Can you recycle plastic storage bins?
Check the number on the container as well as your area’s recycling rules. Many storage containers are made of polypropylene (labeled 5 or PP), and although this can be recycled, not all localities currently do this curbside, but some may accept them at transfer stations. You may be able to recycle polypropylene storage bins through a recycling company like TerraCycle. Try searching “specialty recycling company” and then the name of your town and state. Acrylic can be difficult to recycle, but some specialized facilities may accept it1. Products containing BPA cannot be recycled.2
If you can’t easily recycle your old bins, try posting them on a local swap group such as Buy Nothing or Freecycle, or using them for other home projects, such as building a terrarium or mini greenhouse. If they’re clean and in good condition, you can also donate them.
Last update on Monday, June 27, 2022 - 11:57:16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API