Consumers have been using storage boxes to organize nearly every part of their lives: In homes, on the farm, at warehouses, and even for travel. Over the years, many users have bought numerous brands and styles of storage containers for different applications. Some have served faithfully for decades in storage sheds, while some were only good for a year before cracking.
The best usb heated lunch box can lead to smarter living in your home. With a functional aesthetic, storage bins can declutter and organize. To find the ideal usb heated lunch box available, we conducted hours of research and evaluated product models on durability, size, type of plastic, closures, and price.
Top 10 Bestusb heated lunch box : Editor’s Choice
List of 10 Best usb heated lunch box: Selected and Tested by Experts
1. Maggie MH_FBB00200M_001 Portable Food Warmer Lunch Box Personal Heated USB Charging Food Container Gray, Medium
- Portable Lunch Box: Easy to use and carry, this is a lightweight portable well insulated lunch tiffin box that can be carried in your bag, backpack or with the top handle
- USB Charging: The lunch box uses a USB port that can be connected to an external power bank to warm the food whenever needed
- Automatic Temperature Control: The box maintains a constant temperature and automatically stops heating so that your food never gets overcooked
- Perfect for All: Whether office or school, the bag is perfect for everyone, its also a great choice for railway worker, flight attendant, office worker, patrolman, nurse and more, can be a great gift item too
- Exterior Dimensions: The lunch box measures 8 in L x 7in W x 3.5in H, it does not take a lot of space and can be carried easily
Additional Info :
2. YHNJI Portable Oven Heated lunch box,Lunch Box Heater Portable,Personal Portable Oven Mini USB Lunch Box for Office,Food Warmer Portable Personal Mini Oven For Tripping, Gray
- SAFE AND HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL:The outer layer is made of waterproof Oxford cloth, and the inner layer is aluminum foil and pearl cotton to better maintain the temperature.
- PORTABLE OVEN DURABLE MATERIAL:poly canvas material construction that strengthens & is built to last. Aluminum insulation lining.The side pocket provide extra space. A comfy soft carry handle make carrying this.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY:Portable food warmer oven is compatible with any flat bottomed food container size 16cm W x 21cm L x 8cm H,which accept glass/plastic/cardboard/metal/aluminum foil/ceramic type of container.
- FAST HEATING:No Need to wait in line for Microwave heating, just plug in the cable. The heating process of heated lunch box takes about a few minutes.
- WIDELY USE:can be used in picnics, offices or cars because it is a Mini portable oven that can be inserted into car cigarette light plugs and household sockets.
- number of items: 1
Additional Info :
3. Heatsbox, Smart Phone Controlled Electric Heating Lunch Box, Food Storage Warmer Food Heater Portable Lunch Containers, 110V, Removable Stainless Steel Storage Tray & Lid
- * QUICK FOOD HEATING: Sick tired of waiting for or looking for a microwave? This thermal food container features a patent multi-sided heating function that ensures fast and even heating of your meals
- * ENJOY PRECISE TIMED HEATING: Equipped with a timer function that lets you set the time want to eat via your phone. You can set it to heat, get into a meeting or run an errand, then have your food hot and ready the moment you’re done.
- * APP-CONNECTED: Heatsbox food warmer allows you to conveniently control all your food heating needs via the HeatsBox APP. Easily adjust the heating temperature, change heating mode, and schedule heating time with a simple touch. The app is available both in Android & iOS.
- * LARGE CAPACITY: The Heatsbox is equipped with a compartments with a removable divider which allows you to store, carry and heat a variety of foods such as rice, greens, spaghetti, soup, etc. The food warmer is compact easy to travel and slim enough to sit in your lap so that you can enjoy your meal as you work.
4. Hot Bento – Self Heated Lunch Box and Food Warmer – Battery Powered, Portable, Cordless, Hot Meals for Office, Travel, School, Jobsite, Picnics, Outdoor Recreation, Kitchen Meal Prep (Powder Blue)
- ON-DEMAND CONVENIENCE: Simply Double Press the power button to heat your meal to 145-165 °F in 10-15 minutes, depending on its contents
- CORDLESS, BATTERY POWERED: The ideal meal prep system for your busy lifestyle. Hot Bento offers unparalleled portability. Take it to work, school, travel, outdoor recreation and more.
- HEALTHY EATING: Meal prep with healthy ingredients that suit your taste.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Reusable so that you can reduce the consumption of single use plastic. Hand wash and recharge after each use to reuse Hot Bento over and over again.
- SAVE MONEY: Pack your favorite meal and avoid overspending on takeout meals.
- STEAM WARNING: Use caution when heating small amounts of sauce or liquid inside Hot Bento. Droplets or small pools of liquid can vaporize and cause difficulty in removing the top lid due to pressure imbalance. To solve this issue, simply release the latches and loosen the cover when heating. The latches are designed to prevent leakage when carrying, releasing them for heating improves conductive circulation and increases heating efficiency
- INTEGRAL FOOD COMPARTMENT: Stainless Steel food tray is built directly into device and coated with a non-stick surface to improve cleaning, safety and heating efficiency.
- INTENDED USE: Hot Bento is most effective when reheating food at room (68 °F) to refrigerated (38 °F) temperature. Hot Bento is not intended to thaw or reheat frozen foods.
- STANDARD WARRANTY: Hot Bento warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from Date of Purchase. Pursuant to a Limited Warranty, Hot Bento will, at its option, repair or replace legitimately defective products. Please contact us on our website for more information.
Additional Info :
5. Electric Lunch Box for Car and Home COCOBELA Portable Food Warmer, 55W Faster Food Heater for Adults, 2 Compartments Removable 304 Stainless Steel Container Fork & Spoon
- Electric Lunch Box Stainless Steel — ☎️ We cover LIFE TIME WARRANTY, please contact us seller, we can send you a new free replacement if there is any product problems such as handles broken/not heating and so on. BPA free, no PVC, PP plastic, 304 stainless steel, food grade material. It has strong heat resistance, please enjoy this food heater without any worries.
- Faster Heating — This UPDATED food warmer is 55W, which can help you warm food faster than other lunch box (the heating process takes about 20 minutes). Simply plug it in, you can have a warm meal sitting in your seat at school, in office, or during travel. Tips: Refrigerated, frozen food would make your heating time longer.
- 2 in 1 Car and Home Dual Use — Our electric food warmer contains two different plugs: one for Work/Home (110V) and another one for Cars/Trucks (12v/24v). We also provide a removable food-grade PP plastic compartment, spoon and a fork, please enjoy your healthy fresh food everywhere.
- Easy to Clean — It contains a removable 304 stainless steel tray, which can clean it easily. No Leaks!! Outer container to retain heat and keep foods fresh, built-in utensils tray and anti-scalding handle to make it easy to carry the box. Tips: No sealing ring, just don’t turn it upside down or it will leak out the steam port.
- Portable Design — This food warmer is high temperature resistance, and also very durable and easy to carry. Size: 9.37 x 6.69 x 4.25 inch. The capacity of the stainless steel inner: 1.5L. The capacity of the extra plastic vegetables box: 0.45L.
Additional Info :
6. Electric Lunch Box Food Heater, Vabaso 2 in 1 Portable Heated Lunch Box for Car Truck Home Work Adults Food Heating, Leak Proof, 1.5L Removable Stainless Steel Container, 110V/12V/24V 55W
- Enjoy Warm & Healthy Meals — This food warmer lunch box makes you enjoy warm and healthier home-cooked meals. Get it plugged 30mins to 1hour before mealtime for self heating, you will having a hot lunch and don’t have to pay for fast food. Tip: recommend adding some stock or water for heating up food faster and evenly.
- 2 IN 1 Car & Home Use — Electric heating lunch box contains two different plugs: one for Work/Home (110V), one for Car/Truck (12v/24v). People who on the road for lunch or without access to a microwave, such as truck/Uber driver/office worker will be able to enjoy hot homemade food in the car/office.
- Safe Material & Easy To Clean — Portable heated lunchbox made of premium PP plastic and 304 stainless steel, which is safe and durable. Contains a 1.5L removable stainless steel container and a 0.45L plastic box for fruit storage, they are dishwasher safe. Warm Tips: Don’t cleaning the heating base with water, Don’t add water to the heating base to avoid short circuits.
- Improved Sealing Lid — Leak-proof seal gasket is installed on the lid for a better seal to prevent liquid food spill out during bumps. For closing the cover properly and smoother, please lock the short snaps first and then lock the long snaps. Do not turn the lunchbox upside down to avoid liquid leak out from the steam port on the lid.
- Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee — We hope the lunch box is worth having and make your life better. Please contact us if there is any problem with it heating up. Even if missed the return window, we will send you a brand new lunchbox or give you a satisfactory solution.
Additional Info :
7. YETI Daytrip Lunch Box, Charcoal
- This insulated fortress is built to safe keep anything you’re craving, whether it’s a hearty sub that tastes just as fresh as when you packed it or a cold drink ready to be relished
- You don’t need to baby this thing. It’s engineered with a water resistant exterior, a leakproof liner that’s a breeze to clean
- COLDCELL FLEX INSULATION – A lightweight, closed-cell foam offers superior temperature-holding power
- THERMOSNAP CLOSURE – Magnetic closure will keep your tacos hot or your cold cuts, well, cold
- FOOD SAFE – From fruit to subs – it’s all safe to store. The Lunchbox measures (10.5”long X 4.5”high X 8.5”wide)
Additional Info :
8. Electric Lunch Box 60W Food Heated 12V 24V 110V Portable Food Warmer Heater for Car/Truck/Home Self Heating Box with 1.8L 304 Stainless Steel Container 0.45L Compartment (Green+Royal blue)
- 🍲【3-in-1 Electric lunch box】Are you often busy and have to eat cold food? From now on, with our electric lunch box, you can enjoy hot meals anytime, anywhere! This electric heated lunch box supports 110V home/office +12V car and 24V truck use. You will love this heated lunch box.
- 🍲【60W Fast heating】Our electric heating lunch box uses an upgraded 60W power supply for heating, once plugged in, the heating lunch box will heat up in 25-35 min. This food heating lunch box is designed with circulating heat to keep your food nutritious and fresh. It not only heats your meals quickly, but is also easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- 🍲【Leak proof design for you】In order to make the food warmer lunch box better sealed, we designed four sides snaps, plus the built-in rubber seal, you no longer have to worry about leakage of soup.Perfect for students, company office employees, construction workers, trucks and others who want to carry lunch by themselves.
- 🍲【1.8L Super large capacity】1.8L large capacity stainless steel container, you do not need to be hungry.Our food heater lunch box are perfect suited for you! What’s more, we provide a 0.45L plastic compartment so you can place different kinds of food separately. There is a knife and fork on the lid, you can also use it as a cell phone stand to watch movies while eating.
- 🍲【Warm & Healthy meals】Pls do not wash the electric lunch box as a whole into the water. The portable heated lunch box comes with a insulation bag, don’t have to worry about heavy rain and dust, you can carry the lunchbox easily. If the food was taken out of the fridge,the heating time should be extended appropriately. If you have any questions about our electric lunch box, please contact us as soon as possible!
Additional Info :
9. Electric Lunch Box Food Warmer Heater 3 in 1 Dual Power Supply 12V 24V 110V Portable Heated Lunch Boxes for Car/Truck/Home Self Heating Box with 2 Removable Stainless Steel Container and Fork & Spoon
- 🌭【Safe Electric Lunch Box】 – The electric lunch box is made of food grade PP plastic and 304 stainless steel container. and the bottom of the food heater lunch box is designed with aluminum plate. It has strong heat resistance and meets the safety standards of dietary materials, please enjoy this food heater without any worries.
- 🌭【60W Faster heating】360 degree heating cycle, Heating time 20-40 minutes at normal temperature. No Need to wait in line for Microwave heating, just plug in the cable and you can have a warm meal sitting in your seat. 1.5L large capacity protable electric lunch box, with a insulation lunch bag.There’s a spare spoon & fork in the top, to meet all your needs!
- 🌭【3 in 1 Car and Home Dual Use】- Two different plugs: one for Work/Home (110V) and another one for Cars/Trucks (12v/24v). Prepare your own favorite healthy meals and then choose car use cable or home use cable to plug in the lunch box.
- 🌭【Easy To Use】Food warmer lunch box does not require water injection heating, only need to be plugged in to heat up. It is convenient and quick to heat up. You can also use the lunch box as a phone holder to watch movies while you eat.
- 🌭【Leak-proof & Easy To Clean】Food heater lunch box built-in rubber sealing ring can avoid leakage which will keep your food warm and fresh. 304 Stainless Steel Tray can be easily taken out for cleaning, tray can be put into the dishwasher.
10. HYKITDAY USB Portable Food Warmer and Heater Lunch Bag Personal Mini Oven for Office Travel, 211023LS02-10560-1601389871, Gray
- Convenient: Easy to carry and operate, just plug in and wait for heating.It can only heat up to 40-50 degrees. Have a perfectly warmed delicious meal ready by lunch time.
- Usage and Precautions: 1.Put the hot food into the bento box, then put the bento box into a heat preservation bag, plug in the electricity, and take it out when eating! 2.The power supply can be a mobile power supply, a mobile phone charging plug or a car charger. The above accessories need to be provided by the buyer!When it is not hot, please check whether the power head you are equipped with has overload protection, or whether it conforms to 5V2A, or replace the power cord.
- Portable Heating Bag: Compared to a microwave oven, the portable heating bag saves you from waiting in line, keeps the original flavor of the food, and lets you enjoy the flavor on your tongue.
- Lightweight And Portable: Food heated boxes take up little space, so you can easily carry them where you need them. Perfect for office, travel, gym and home kitchen.
- Leak proof Thermal Reusable Lunch Bag: Made of 300D durable Oxford cloth lunch box, PE foam padding and PU insulation material can keep your food warm or cold for hours. Handle design, easy to carry and convenient to use.
Additional Info :
How to choose the best usb heated lunch box: Important features to consider
Materials: Polyethylene vs. polypropylene – Low-density polyethylene (stamped on the bottom as LDPE, recycling group number four) is more flexible than stiff, cheap polypropylene (recycling group five), so it won’t crack as easily if you drop a loaded bin on the garage floor. It also won’t become brittle at freezing temperatures the way polypropylene does.
Each material has some advantages. Polypropylene can be made see-through, and it’s much more heat resistant — all the way up to boiling temperatures. LDPE is always tougher, but it gets very soft at temperatures above 110 degrees Fahrenheit and melts in boiling water. Our testers have seen far more polypropylene bins fail in long-term storage, especially in cold climates, but in a baking-hot attic, you’d want to be very careful about how much weight is stacked on an LDPE bin.
Latching lids – A flip-up latch will hold your bin closed even if you over-stuff it, which is handy for things like bulky sweaters and puffy blankets. If you put too much strain on latches, though, they’re prone to pop out of the mounting holes. Those holes also mean an entry point for moisture and insects.
A waterproof seal – If you just need a bin to shed rain, almost any will do: with one exception, the lids we tested to cover the edge of the bin, which means water will roll off without getting inside. A totally sealed lid (like our top pick) will also keep out humidity, though damp items can mildew quickly if you’re not careful about what you put in the bin.
Stackable designs – Nearly any bin can stand on top of another, but some designs are able to neatly mix and match small and large bins while creating a topple-resistant tower.
Single-size lids – If you’re building a collection of storage containers to fully organize your life, it can be handy to have bins with same-size openings. This usually means you can stack and nest different sizes as well as share lids between them. Usually, there will be at least two sizes in a series of containers with a common lid and footprint size, with the difference in volume made up by height.
What to Look for in a Plastic Storage Bin
“Pre-sort items you want to organize into categories for containment,” says Marci McAvoy, professional organizer and founder of Marci McAvoy Home Organization. After pre-sorting, consider the storage bin’s capacity. Measure what you need to store and the space where it will live.
“There’s nothing worse than buying a bunch of bins and getting home and realizing that your space is too narrow for the bin you chose, or maybe you didn’t realize that your shelves couldn’t be adjusted for height,” says McAvoy.
Plastic storage tubs list the capacity in quarts or gallons, and some may also include the weight limit. If you’re shopping online, you can get a sense of what a bin can hold by looking at both product photos and images posted by shoppers, which are often the most helpful.
Material and Design
Rigid plastic materials are less likely to buckle when filled with extremely heavy items. These are sometimes labeled as high-density bins. “A bin like this tends to be more expensive because it is really durable, keeps dust and critters out, and is airtight,” says McAvoy.
If you’re storing bins vertically, look for a stackable style (these usually have recessed lids), since this will help the bins stay stable and maximize your storage space from top to bottom. Note that some storage bins are narrower at the bottom and wider on top, so they can nest when they’re empty. This is a helpful feature, but if you are lining these up on shelves horizontally, you may have wasted space between them.
Lid Closure Type
Storage bin lids can be attached or removable. The attached lids might be on a single set of hinges, or they may split down the middle and interlock. When the lid is integrated into the design, you’re less likely to lose track of it, but McAvoy warns that sometimes these can break, rendering the entire bin unusable.
McAvoy prefers removable lids with side snaps and latches. If you live with small children, you might need to opt for more secure closures. If you love color-coding, consider lids that come in different colors. Others might opt for clear lids so they can easily see the contents.
When is the best time to buy plastic storage bins?
Plastic bins often go on sale in January or February, when retailers try to capitalize on customers’ resolutions to get organized. Containers in colors like red and green maybe even more deeply discounted at this time.
How should you label plastic storage bins?
There are almost as many labeling options as there are plastic containers. If you want flexibility, stick to erasable options such as removable chalkboard or whiteboard labels, and use either chalk paint or dry-erase markers. Label bin clips work well on the handles of open bins, and can also be used with dry-erase markers or Sharpies. Some people opt to simply write directly on clear bins, or buy pre-printed stickers. If you want your label to be permanent, use a marker like a Sharpie or an acrylic paint pen.
How can you hide plastic storage bins in your home?
If you’re looking to hide storage bins in your home, one option is to buy larger, more attractive containers made from materials like wood or rattan, and fit the plastic boxes inside. This works best for items you don’t need frequently. You could also use fabric, washi tape, drawer liner paper, spray paint, and stencils to decorate the exterior of plastic storage bins. If you really don’t want to see them, opt for under-bed storage containers.
Can you recycle plastic storage bins?
Check the number on the container as well as your area’s recycling rules. Many storage containers are made of polypropylene (labeled 5 or PP), and although this can be recycled, not all localities currently do this curbside, but some may accept them at transfer stations. You may be able to recycle polypropylene storage bins through a recycling company like TerraCycle. Try searching “specialty recycling company” and then the name of your town and state. Acrylic can be difficult to recycle, but some specialized facilities may accept it1. Products containing BPA cannot be recycled.2
If you can’t easily recycle your old bins, try posting them on a local swap group such as Buy Nothing or Freecycle, or using them for other home projects, such as building a terrarium or mini greenhouse. If they’re clean and in good condition, you can also donate them.
Last update on Tuesday, June 28, 2022 - 5:09:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API